wrong maintenance

irfansha

Admin maid wrong maintenance,

He said maintenance and why he made update in hydra. and for every 5 min der is lag.

Iam sorry to say dis is a noob maintenance and I MADE A MISTAKE."I CHOOSE WARSPEAR IS DA BEST GAME"

Before maintenance everything was fine *z*

es cierto para que ponen la quest de hydra y le ponen 2 millon de HP asi nadie lo puede matar en 15 minutos que clase de mantenimiento es esto, y cuando ban a solucionar el tema del lagg???

ya lleva mas de 3 meses el problema del lag y persisite mucho, todos queremos que se soluciones la conexion de internet del juego :facepalm: :facepalm:

Admin maid wrong maintenance, He said maintenance and why he made update in hydra.

There is nothing wrong with the hydra, this mission was supposed to be hard .. she has good rewards and it was wrong to be so easy to complete it *-*

hydra is not my topic,

Admin said maintEnance but y he update da hydra.

Der is difference between "MAINTENANCE AND UPDATE‎"‎

hydra is not my topic,

Admin said maintEnance but y he update da hydra.

Der is difference between "MAINTENANCE AND UPDATE‎"‎

When they do maintence they always change something like : graphics,some mobs hp and so on just like hp of the hydra.

And not always hydra have good drop,but who knows maybe its higher chance to get lvl18 gear and weapons now :unknw:

When they do maintence they always change something like : graphics,some mobs hp and so on just like hp of the hydra.

And not always hydra have good drop,but who knows maybe its higher chance to get lvl18 gear and weapons now :unknw:

we get lvl 18 gears from captiv, hydra and captured shaman.

So how much hard other quests r. As da matter of drop it is random as usual no change in it.

My problem is lag *z* lag *z* and lag *z*.