A couple of questions from a newbie

DarkWarlock

Question

1. I Noticed that Rogues can get Stealth again if you press on skill Stealth before the skill ends is this normal or is it a bug?

2. Rogues can be seen in location list even if they are on stealth mode which sucks and ruins the skill a bit now elfs and chosen can wait near crossing and look location to detect any rogue and put traps or use foj or chains fast... = Rogue Dead

Will this change idc that much since i only have a Warlock xD

3. Ive seen red colored head and body item 15 lvl in nadir seller and i know that you can get the gloves and boots parts from bosses... my question is how can i use them it says i need to be friendly with chainless league i heard i need to kill bosses can someone post all the bosses i need to kill

4. Where are those lab bosses xD (irselnort or swamps)

And can i get sd weapons by just killing those bosses or i need to do a quest or something like that

5. I heard you can get costumes from daily chests is it true and if yes can i get them from I or II chests?

6. And final question for GM when you add worldwide chat will the Area chat be removed and what is that online support chat i cant use it

Thats it thanks for reading and sorry if those are a lot of questions lol

2 answers to this question

1.Normal.2.idk.3.Nadir are the place for chainles.4.Irselnorth-at place with dk where u take quests.swamp-kotaravva,luck needed.5.newer got myself,but some ppl got.

1. I Noticed that Rogues can get Stealth again if you press on skill Stealth before the skill ends is this normal or is it a bug?

2. Rogues can be seen in location list even if they are on stealth mode which sucks and ruins the skill a bit now elfs and chosen can wait near crossing and look location to detect any rogue and put traps or use foj or chains fast... = Rogue Dead

Will this change idc that much since i only have a Warlock xD

3. Ive seen red colored head and body item 15 lvl in nadir seller and i know that you can get the gloves and boots parts from bosses... my question is how can i use them it says i need to be friendly with chainless league i heard i need to kill bosses can someone post all the bosses i need to kill

4. Where are those lab bosses xD (irselnort or swamps)

And can i get sd weapons by just killing those bosses or i need to do a quest or something like that

5. I heard you can get costumes from daily chests is it true and if yes can i get them from I or II chests?

6. And final question for GM when you add worldwide chat will the Area chat be removed and what is that online support chat i cant use it

Thats it thanks for reading and sorry if those are a lot of questions lol

alright

1) its a bug as faras i know. Rogues are not ment to have unlimited stealth at all ingame (i've noticed that bug too, though you have to time it perfectly)

2) well it would be kinda unfair though if rogues were the only class that couldn't be detected at the map, so i guess its just to make things fair. (Elves wouldnt know the exact location of the rogues)

3.) well the nadir shop will unlock once you have completed all the "chainless league" quests at nadir. :good:  The gloves and boots though, can only be obtained by farming berengar guards bosses at the caves (you will know what cave im talking about later)

4) lab bosses can be found inside the astral labyrinth maps, which can be accessed by going to the astral gates. Which is located on the irselnort map, the very last elf/mc town (very close to the cave entrance) for mcs the astral gate is close to the "camp of legions" while elves at "camp of riff". Oh, btw the sd weapons can ONLY be obtained by either doing swamp dailies at kotaravva, or killing a certain boss in the deeper parts of the labyrinth. (It takes about 1-2 hours to go there, depending on how many players there are, the fewer players there are, the longer it takes to reach the deeper parts of the astral lab)

5) oh ya, devs recently changed the reward system a few updates ago, so we are able to recieve mshop costumes (rarely though) i dont think I or II chests really matters, I chests are for low lvlers 1-11 while II chests are for lvl 12s-20s.

E.e