Just purchased miracle coin but haven't been replenished yet.

Gabraunth

I purchased miracle coin about 30 minutes ago but I haven't been replenished yet. Strange, usually I get it in 5 seconds after the purchase. I'm hoping it goes through before the national women's day mc shop deal goes off. I sent a ticket but no response yet. Devs if you could look into this for me thanks.

Is there anyone else experiencing these delays/bugs?

I purchased miracle coin about 30 minutes ago but I haven't been replenished yet. Strange, usually I get it in 5 seconds after the purchase. I'm hoping it goes through before the national women's day mc shop deal goes off. I sent a ticket but no response yet. Devs if you could look into this for me thanks.

Is there anyone else experiencing these delays/bugs?

Check maybe money wasnt removed from your bank,mobile account if not i recomend write a direct message to moderators.

I checked my paypal account and the funds were paid to titulum enterprises limited on march 8th. I still haven't received the miracle coins  :search: .  The last time I purchased miracle coins I was banned for 3 days , R0land fixed it very fast though. Devs can we get this fixed?

I have sent support tickets, but I haven't received a response yet. I dont know what to do. I know they must be really busy, so I'm not really trying to push too hard or disturb them. Although I would like to get this resolved already. But at least im not banned for 3 days again.

But what is really bothering me is that I haven't got any responses from the support tickets. And none of the devs have responded to this forum posting yet.  :unknw:

I have sent over 10 support tickets and posted here in the  forum and I have not received 1 reply. I know devs have seen my posting here in the forum and I know the tickets have been received but why haven't any of you replied. Give me something to work with here.

Its one thing getting banned for 3 days, that sucked, but now I bought your product for $49.99 and I haven't received it, and its almost been 3 days now. Someone needs to talk to me about this.