Meu blade dancer.

Brdigo

For those who think I'm a good player and says that all my items are amplified +8 +9 +10 I show the image and give some tips to improve bd, and those who are in the middle newbie like I was before, a defense too big is not good, my defense was 1900 only 23% and resilience, plus I did not receive criticais bigger, just normal. When one makes a character we only learn and one day it can be very good.

Ty  :good:

38481_.jpg

:blush: Well im not sure...Come and pvp me again to make sure :blush: :blush:

U only loser bro  :facepalm:  for me  :diablo:

U only loser bro  :facepalm:  for me  :diablo:

:bad: Eww U call me a loser.....That when I use set crit when i fight u...(Set crit on Ur arena set :bad:)

Wanna try come again now i have arena set too.... :dirol:

:bad: Eww U call me a loser.....That when I use set crit when i fight u...(Set crit on Ur arena set :bad: )

Wanna try come again now i have arena set too.... :dirol:

good guy and you think I'm newbie, you'd better stay in your corner if you do not I see you, I'll kill you, you think you have only one character?  :tease:

good guy and you think I'm newbie, you'd better stay in your corner if you do not I see you, I'll kill you, you think you have only one character?  :tease:

Dont act like U a boss or sth....I thought U were a good guy :facepalm: ...By chatting to me call me a BRO

Now call me a loser....ah alright....im a loser im not strong like U.....U should respect other player....Wew told me to stay in the corner :bad:....

PS: Dont chat to me again....U are too strong i cant take it.....Im noob ;D

Dont act like U a boss or sth....I thought U were a good guy :facepalm: ...By chatting to me call me a BRO

Now call me a loser....ah alright....im a loser im not strong like U.....U should respect other player....Wew told me to stay in the corner :bad: ....

PS: Dont chat to me again....U are too strong i cant take it.....Im noob ;D

Ok you are a great professional, aliaz I am afraid of you, and you come to intimidate me on my topic and says to respect? I respect those who respect me the topic is mine I posted to see what they thought of my comics, so who needs to respect you is, I called you a loser because you do not won any of my bd, I using sword +2 +1 and you won, only 300 left in his life.

I do not deserve these rookies coming bother me.

dude I did not send anyone in alias I have many more friends not need gangs to kill anyone, even you come in gang against me, nor ask anyone to help, only noobs use gang.

I apologize for calling you losing more if you feel so good if we mark a nadir in pvp.

ONE MORE THING FRIENDS THINK IF NOT BETTER THAN OTHERS AND YOU ME AT THE FIRST MESSAGE intimidated, TALKING TO GO IN PVP SAYING THAT NOT SURE WHAT MY BD IS GOOD . Congratulations to you then winner  :clapping: