THIEF'S And BASTARD'S

titanbone

Dear Mountain People!

Today i want show you nicks of thiefs and bastards.. If you know more thiefs or bastards: write their nicks and reason

:dirol:

Traiyez- stealing Hydra, insult, stealing irselnort bosses, no inviting questers!

Chronnosbr- force questers to summon hydra, kicking from party them after summon

Ridder- insult, spam etc.

Rthux- insult low lvls, (he forget his start= 18 lvl tested longsword items 12lvl)

Nefretari, Browareq, Browarpol- kid, insult other ppl when they talk right.

IF YOU KNOW OTHER WRITE THEIR NICK'S!

Other bastard? Hm.... Titanbone

Chronnosbr- force questers to summon hydra, kicking from party them after summon

U dont know max players on a pt is 5? Oh, it is! And when a pt have 4 guys, all with 20 exp quest, the last slot need be for someone who can lure? Yes, truth!

So, if someone ask if u can lure, and u lure a 20 exp 2m hp hydra, what the leader can do? Oh, i think its kill 2m jp hydra, or just kick you, to invite a 19-21 exp quester, then u wait and they invite u on next hydra.

But if i dont know how it works, just ask...

U asked me for exp. I told you "i have quest 20 exp".  :shok: U invite me and told me about summon.  When i summon u kicked me and started insulting. "hahah titannoob".......  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Bravo for you!  :good: