Explain about each class

Tung4u

Do u want them to explain why?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do u want them to explain why?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't give a damn

Well i really sick n tired about people complaining about whose OP or why this skill suck and if this keeps up there will be always pros and cons that will never end.so dev,kuzmitch and snorlax please give us some explaination about each class like why rouge has stealth and gouge or why ranger must have blessing,whats the advantage of having these skill that looks unfair,most of these guys says its not fair or unbalanced,please explain this whole thing to them.

All class skills in warspear are exist skills of general mmorpg. You can find on google or wiki why rogue has stealth why barbarian or mage not? Lol. All mmo games have same skills, they just copied and just made it with different name and different about how it works also different in developing skills. In warspear just took 5 skills from exist skills of general mmo, there is still many skills for all class in general mmo.

All class skills in warspear are exist skills of general mmorpg. You can find on google or wiki why rogue has stealth why barbarian or mage not? Lol. All mmo games have same skills, they just copied and just made it with different name and different about how it works also different in developing skills. In warspear just took 5 skills from exist skills of general mmo, there is still many skills for all class in general mmo.

my points are why they r still whining about whose OP n why they don't accept the fact about those skills are balanced by dev,cuz until now they don't understand why those skills r so unbalance.we need kuzmitch to explain everything to us so we can satisfy with the result.explain on how we use it properly with our opponent,for example:bd loss to shaman and shaman lose to ranger then ranger lose to rogue etc.i know u guys dislike imbalance skill but what purpose does aigrind do that?,why does we think its unbalanced?,there must be reason to all of this.

Well, i'd try to explain.

Some skills are hard to use, once it works perfectly so it looks like OP but instead of the perfectness there is still a weakness like failure, low success chance rate, dodging or lag position.

Magicians - not all players can play this class, this class is popular OP class in all MMORPGs in the world, but only few people who have ability to play it perfectly

Warrior - all players seem could play this class, easier than magicians but instead of the easiness there is a difficulty to beat magicians, but it depends on your strength.

Who said its OP they are loser when they got killed without any chance to touch, but they forgot about when success caught up, they could defeat easily. That's my mind.

Well, i'd try to explain.

Some skills are hard to use, once it works perfectly so it looks like OP but instead of the perfectness there is still a weakness like failure, low success chance rate, dodging or lag position.

Magicians - not all players can play this class, this class is popular OP class in all MMORPGs in the world, but only few people who have ability to play it perfectly

Warrior - all players seem could play this class, easier than magicians but instead of the easiness there is a difficulty to beat magicians, but it depends on your strength.

Who said its OP they are loser when they got killed without any chance to touch, but they forgot about when success caught up, they could defeat easily. That's my mind.

:good:  Chuck norris approves this one :good:

31669_.jpg

Lol dark. @balinor,yeah you're right but thats not all of the point,my point is some of the skills r too OP than other classes,ranger has blessing that can kill its opponent faster,shaman has quake and bolt thats force to reckon with to melee classes and warlock also.the answer is why did they make it too strong and unique than other classes.why most players consider them as op skill,dont blame me i just want the solution for whiners.

You must understand that each class is built by defferent armors.

Clothes armor - highest risk dying covered by awesome skills (best)

Light armor - easy dying but highest agility and better skills

Heavy armor - longest survivor with higher agility but low skills.

Rating Armor (strength):

Top #1. Heavy (barbar, dk, pala, bd)

2. Light (rogue, ranger)

3. Clothes (shaman, necro, mage, warlock, druid, priest)

Rating skills:

Top #1. Magicians (mage, warlock)

2. Healer (shaman, necro, priest, druid)

3. Assassin/hunter (rogue, ranger)

4. Warrior (barbar, dk, pala, bd)

Rating agility:

Top #1. Assassin (rogue, ranger)

2. Warrior (barbar, dk, pala, bd)

3. Magicians (mage, warlock)

4. Healer (shaman, necro, priest, druid)

Rating single-play:

Top #1. Healer (shaman, necro, priest, druid)

3. Assassin (rogue, ranger)

4. Magicians (mage, warlock)

You must understand that each class is built by defferent armors.

Clothes armor - highest risk dying covered by awesome skills (best)

Light armor - easy dying but highest agility and better skills

Heavy armor - longest survivor with higher agility but low skills.

Rating Armor (strength):

Top #1. Heavy (barbar, dk, pala, bd)

2. Light (rogue, ranger)

3. Clothes (shaman, necro, mage, warlock, druid, priest)

Rating skills:

Top #1. Magicians (mage, warlock)

2. Healer (shaman, necro, priest, druid)

3. Assassin/hunter (rogue, ranger)

4. Warrior (barbar, dk, pala, bd)

Rating agility:

Top #1. Assassin (rogue, ranger)

3. Magicians (mage, warlock)

4. Healer (shaman, necro, priest, druid)

Rating single-play:

Top #1. Healer (shaman, necro, priest, druid)

3. Assassin (rogue, ranger)

4. Magicians (mage, warlock)

about cloth armor,why druid skills are not the same as other mage type(shaman, warlock, mage)the skill doesnt have any aoe stun skill,whic is kinda lame but some helpful.hmmm this is getting no where,we need kuzmitch to explain everything.

unfortunately, kuzzy the mitch and snorly the lax and the rest of the developer team are on vacation and wont be back before the 9th january. until then, "stay tuned" :yahoo:

AoE vs single-target, both have each advantage. Lets say,

Aoe damage, higher damage to group enemy

Aoe damage (dot), lower damage to group enemy

Aoe total stun, stopping group enemy

Aoe stun ll, pushing group enemy away

Aoe stun lll, disabling group enemy's skill

Single-target damage, higher damage to enemy

Single-target (dot), lower damage to enemy with extra longer dot.

Single-target ll, longer duration stunning enemy.

Single-target lll, longer duration disabling enemy's skill

Single-target lV, longer duration knocking back enemy

*Druid with root is the Queen of pvp 1v1

*Shaman and mage with earthquake and stone chain are the Queen of group damager

*Warlock with circle is the Queen of group stunner

*Rogue and necromancer with gouge and nighmare are The queen of single stunner.

Now, lets choose! What is class type you want?

NB: Not only druid have single stun, you forgot about priest and necromancer xD....

NB: Not only druid have single stun, you forgot about priest and necromancer xD....

u dont need more details,druid is just an example.but still no solution on ur explaination.