Numbers with Nokia E72

Laelyna

Question

Hello all,

I have a problem with my phone Nokia E72, I can't write numbers (0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9) on chat or on a window exchange ... so I can't give money  :crazy: :crazy:

Someone have ever this same problem ?

Thank for help.

Have a nice day !  ;D

5 answers to this question

Ah yes ... you're right ... not simple to write in chat with Matrix Keyboard but i'll switch mode when i'll give money to players.

Thanks a lot  :yahoo:

Hello.

Unfortunetely, all nokia qwerty can't provide keyboard properly, the only recommendation is please go to settings, change keyboard to touch screen, save. Then click twice at fuction key to make numeric, click one more to change to make alphabet. Function key is placed on the left-bottom of keypad (Under 'z' on E63).

:facepalm: lol so im not the only one having this problems

hv to change qwerty into matrix when tranfer gold (to write number)

but my friend play with E63, he can type number without change setting, idk why, need another fic for nokia ?

These problem is too old. I ever asked about this a year ago and got reply that no way to provide keyboard for qwerty phone, the only solution is by changing it on settings whether it's matrix or touch screen, as my experience when i was using matrix i was trouble in changing number to alpabeth but when using touch screen setting its just simple to change from  alpabeth to number, just click twice on "fuction key" at qwerty board.