>:D problems receiving double mcoin for purchases of mcoin >:D

MERC187

:mega_shok: :mega_shok: this is no the first time this has happened to me.i have had many issues reguarding dbld mcoin i write warspear and get no responses back the last dbl mcoin period during hollowween i didnt get mcoin dbld nor for this period..i think thjs is absurd to do to a person that is actually paying u for this wakd out game i myself have spent over $1000.00 on this game have never got a +10 item (which is ridiculous i pay to have something fail every time)but thats not even the point of this post im hoping that this will get some attention to this issue im owes over 2720 mcoin just for wat ive payed for not including the apps i dwnloaded thru tapjoy that im being told is ultimately  warspears responsibility to fix any issues regarding ther offers to dbl the reward.i pay to much money to acces this game every day and this is what i get to deal with is a non responsive company. whom :fool: im going to have to place a claim on to reverse any charges to my account because they dont know simple customer service.i havent still to this day gotten a response to any email ive sent regarding these issues it wld be nice if maybe now someone that has something to do with admin can get ahold of me i would appreciate it very much ty. :fool:

x-mas, they gve u double