UPGRADE LEVEL 17 LAB ITEMS,(I MEAN HERALD,SCORPION,AND CHIEF DROPS..)

Kimimaro100

Do you want to upgrade level 17 lab items and level 18 lab items including doom weapons?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to upgrade level 17 lab items and level 18 lab items including doom weapons?

• Yes! its very necessary for the game GO UPGRADE THEM NOW
    • No. I am contented with my level 17 gears, I don't want to farm level 17 and lb items

I think this items should also be upgraded since the level 17 arena weapons are over-powered ...

This items should be more powerful than Arena items,,,

why I  keep telling to all people that level 17 lab items and level 18 items include doom weapons must be UPGRADED?

ITS BECAUSE ONCE THOSE PEOPLE GAINED THEIR LEVEL 17 ARENA GEARS, THEY WILL FEEL BORED AGAIN,

And their next target is level 18 items or doom weapons,since THEY WILL NOT PAY ATTENTION TO LEVEL 17 ITEMS WHICH YOU DEVELOP FOR LAB HUNTING,.

People will always wants more powerful gear once they got arena weapon, it means they will not hunt for level 17 items instead they will hunt for level 18..

All I want to say is, why not make this step by step,,,

once we got arena weapon level 17 items, We will aim to get level 17 items(IF ITS UPGRADED)since it will become stronger if you upgrade it,

THEN IF WE GOT FULL SET OF LEVEL 17 SET WE can aim for level 18 gears...

More fun because we will become powerful step by step, and more fun because we will get stronger weapons and armors...

Now lets go back to current situation,where the Level 17 Arena weapons and armors are much stronger than level 17 lab items... Once we gain level 17 Arena gears, we will FELL BORED AGAIN,Because we will not pay attention to Level 17 lab items... (btw who wants to farm weaker or less powerful gears if level 17 arena weapons and armors are more powerful than this Level 17 lab items?)

Of course they will aim for level 18 gears, which are more harder to collect... AND THAT'S WHY, THE FUN IS LESSEN AND BOREDOM will be back,,,,

now all of you seems contented with your level 17 arena gears(if you already have it, but lol by THE IMPLEMENTATIONS OF  NEW ARENA SYSTEM ONLY RICH PEOPLE ARE AVAILABLE TO BUY MORE ARENA TICKETS TO GET THIS ARENA WEAPONS.)

But don't you wish for better gears once you got those level 17 Arena weapons? :facepalm: