Just a few little ideas

willyp

These aren't ideas to change the world but these are a few that matter to me so here goes

It's not new but get the troll costume back please I'm sure it would do very well

I believe there's also a gap in the market for more animal based suits, I believe that people want a suit on their char that feels better suited to their personality, if a guy likes tigers, he's more inclined to get a tiger suit than a cat suit, or if a gal likes bats she's sure to get a suit with bat ears rather than a kitty suit, just an idea, would be perfect in practice, I mean, the possibilities are endless there

Also I believe if you could extend the range of existing suits I.E there are demon suits but not all are suited to people's tastes, the green one has red wings, why not just all green, or maybe keep that one and make one that's all green, not my taste but sure people would like it, personally an all blue with a darker shade of blue for wings or even black would be spot on,

I also believe that the costumes included in the novice packs for the old classes can be a bit drab, maybe spice things up a little for the older classes, the new classes suits that come in novice packs are awesome but when it comes to firstborn and mountain clan, imo they could do with a bit of a rehaul

There's also a gap in the market for something and I'd love to see here, items that change the look of your weapon, I know there are staffs out there that look like broomsticks but why can't any staff look like that if wanted, the possibilities are endless here, a spear that looks like a trident,  a sword with the look of a fish skeleton, I could go and on there

I believe there is also some room for mounts, increase of move speed, maybe a horse to start off with but who knows what you could think of, I know it's a tough one, limited capabilities, I.E working out where they are limited to usage, a lot of ppl would buy them cause they think they are cool though I believe, am I right or wrong?

I believe also a new system for chars, keeping skills the same but renaming them as abilities, and employing a new skill point system where you can choose out of a few options, for instance every level your char gets a 5 skill points a level and they get to choose weather they'd like to choose more attack or maybe a bit more defence, or maybe they'd like a bit more defence for all resistances, I believe that'd go down a storm

A guild system would vastly improve the game too,  I won't go into detail but the ways that would improve the game are unbelievable,  a definite possibility there

There's loads of ways this game can improve they are just a few suggestions, hope they help shape the game in a better way

The ideas in this section are mostly spot on and are well worth looking into

And as I've said before about trading between mc and elf, a definite must

Sincerely, Willy ;)