Can Death Knight solo well for casual player?

sologuy

Hello guys.. first time playing this game.. kinda love how simple it is.. i tried many class, finally pick death knight due to Dark Shield design. and due to some youtube montage of death knight solo boss.

i'm kinda casual player.. so i might dont have friends in-game since i might play 1 hour daily at most..

can Death Knight solo all the boss/dungeon/mobs in game? i curious to know.. looking for detailed answer :D
thanks

I am not the best dk out there ( almost noob ) but i will tell you...

At map 1 you can mostly solo all mini bosses but no class can solo map 1 bosses ( except people who stay at lvl 13 for years xD. and charmers if they have decent gear over all ).

At all you can solo bosses after you get gear with decent amount of life steal or very high hp regen. let's say you are fighting a boss who hit you 300 ( at map 2 ) and dark shield take out 200 dmg. ( with enough def. for sure ). then you will need + 200 hp regen because in battle it becomes +100 hp regen so you can outcome the damage. got it ? with lifesteal gear if you hit hard enough you heal a lot so no need for high hp regen. let's say you you hit 1k on the same mob with 10% lifesteal you will heal 100 hp. as a dk you can't really hit 1k but i just want to tell you how it works. people on youtube usually have a bit high lifesteal and gathers a lot of mobs who hit them low around them so they heal a lot with a skill like steel hurricane ( more hit = more regen ) the same goes to dgs. ( overall the dgs mobs are easy to kill but the last boss it go back to what i wrote above ).

Edited by Oopot

1 hour ago, Oopot said:

I am not the best dk out there ( almost noob ) but i will tell you...

At map 1 you can mostly solo all mini bosses but no class can solo map 1 bosses ( except people who stay at lvl 13 for years xD. and charmers if they have decent gear over all ).

At all you can solo bosses after you get gear with decent amount of life steal or very high hp regen. let's say you are fighting a boss who hit you 300 ( at map 2 ) and dark shield take out 200 dmg. ( with enough def. for sure ). then you will need + 200 hp regen because in battle it becomes +100 hp regen so you can outcome the damage. got it ? with lifesteal gear if you hit hard enough you heal a lot so no need for high hp regen. let's say you you hit 1k on the same mob with 10% lifesteal you will heal 100 hp. as a dk you can't really hit 1k but i just want to tell you how it works. people on youtube usually have a bit high lifesteal and gathers a lot of mobs who hit them low around them so they heal a lot with a skill like steel hurricane ( more hit = more regen ) the same goes to dgs. ( overall the dgs mobs are easy to kill but the last boss it go back to what i wrote above ).

thank you soo much for informing me this.. really appreciate it.
gosh.. it does seems i'm going to have a lot trouble in future..

then what alternative do i have? class change to charmer?

The charmers used to solo everything because of their 7/24 dog spam but now it's not possible without some cooldown reduction. ( the skill got higher cooldown at last update ) .

you can use charmers to semi solo dgs and bosses if you have high heal + 5/5 dog you can do things solo with a way ( let the dog attack then when it die the boss will start attacking you, you summon a new dog and heal yourself ( with enough heal you can stay alive until it change agro to dog lol )). for me i had 1 account lvl 13 dk ( already lvled ) and made another account and made a necro was playing necro from pc ( healing is hard from phone ) and playing dk from phone at the same time ( helping myself by myself ) that was pretty hard at first but as what i get from your  name you love playing and doing things solo that will be great. i advise you go with a healer class if you want to solo from 1 account don't do bosses or dgs until you reach lvl 13 - 12 ( after the s**t drops update you will have 10k gold. before update you could have 25k gold with the end of map 1 -_- ) buy gear then one by one you will be able to solo map 1 everything ( if you go as a healer have a good staff with good amp and you will be fine doing everything )