Suggest me a set for level 20 Druid

Rogueguy

Hello. after doing my first Halloween event, i noticed that there are certain group of players out there invest money, time and effort to be good and powerful at certain level.

Well dung is divided by certain gap of level, i plan to invest my effort by making my Druid good at level 20. However i lack knowledge about equipment at that level.

Can someone suggest me, or link me any good set for level 20? thanks

The only reason to stay at lower levels is arena - cause with level ups you get more skill points, new special equipment and from lvl 18 expert skills which change gameplay a lot, so some people don't want to play with all of this.

Anyway, just do not stay at lowel, all low level islans are passing content - you speedrun them and then comeback only for achivments and special events. Just speedrun to 3rd and 4th sectors of Aivondiyl, where after story quests you will start to get REALLY good daily quests, which gives you a ton more gold and exp than all the previos content combined. Also, cause of some old hags, lvl 20 equipment, usually, is way more expensive than even lvl 22, so that's another reason to not stay at lower levels.

And for druid armor - for Healer classes it's better to buy weapons and acsessories, as for them it's enough to bypass story content, but if you really want to buy new armor - buy sets(the red colored equipment) that gives you extra health and mana regen as it's bonuses. It shoud be pretty cheap, cause for it's low level and also it's uselessness for high lvl content, which is perfect for us, as it's passing equipment(do not upgarde passing equipment), which we will replace at end game.

Hope my answer will help you, also, there is an fan-made data base, which have eqipment calculator, so you can make builds for your character here: https://wsdb.xyz/ru/user/login

• 3 months later...