Acid Rain Skill Enhancement Proposal

Gloomheart

I'd like to propose an enhancement to the Necromancer's skill, Acid Rain, with the aim of offering additional ways to support the party.

Currently, Acid Rain is often left at level 1 by most users, as it is primarily used as a utility skill due to the support-oriented builds of many players. In addition to its low damage output, the skill is hampered by the Necromancer's inherently low accuracy, making it less threatening.

To address these deficiencies, I propose the addition of an area-of-effect (AoE) healing effect within the skill's target area. To maintain logical consistency, a condition could be implemented where only players under the Necromancer's Dark Power buff would be healed within the AoE, akin to the mechanics of the Poison Shield. This adjustment not only provides users with a positive outcome from the skill but also introduces a new skill build beyond the conventional ones, offering more options for those seeking a different approach.

While there are various ways to enhance this skill, I believe this idea stands out as one of the better ones. I hope you find this suggestion worthy of consideration.

Thanks.

aoe heal in necro isnt bad compare to other supp class who have insane aoe heals. sham has it too, charm being more focus on being dmger nowadays rather than as a supp. so introducing an aoe heals on acid rain rather than dmg is a cool idea :O since acid rain mostly dodge on mobs so its very pointless to use this and as a supp necro, i will not focus my stats on accuracy. i almost forgot theres an acid rain skill hahahaha

3 hours ago, Missprite said:

aoe heal in necro isnt bad compare to other supp class who have insane aoe heals. sham has it too, charm being more focus on being dmger nowadays rather than as a supp. so introducing an aoe heals on acid rain rather than dmg is a cool idea :O since acid rain mostly dodge on mobs so its very pointless to use this and as a supp necro, i will not focus my stats on accuracy. i almost forgot theres an acid rain skill hahahaha

Totally agree with you! It's clear that certain classes outshine others in healing. The community acknowledges these imbalances, and it seems some classes have more advanced healing skills, causing these differences.

On 11/13/2023 at 3:55 AM, Missprite said:

Why healing instead of damage? It should be more damage with positive effects to ally. 

On 11/13/2023 at 7:04 AM, Gloomheart said:

Totally agree with you! It's clear that certain classes outshine others in healing. The community acknowledges these imbalances, and it seems some classes have more advanced healing skills, causing these differences.

Really community know about it? I m kinda afraid of rebalance. Because every time when rebalance, I see Forsaken class nerf more. Really afraid of rebalance.