Annabelle, Beast Master, EU Emerald

"...After 15 years, I've finally reached it! The desert of Almahad!" I said to myself while journeying through the lands of Arinar; I set out on a journey with Moon, my fearsome Cat Beast to learn the cultures of Arinar.  Almahad was the next stop on my list and is home to the Chainless League folk and I've heard many wonderful stories about it from the few neighbouring with us in Nadir-Sard. I was greeted warmly, was offered many gifts upon arrival and everyone seemed to love Moon especially! I happened to arrive on a particular day where everyone was celebrating the birth of Arinar, could you believe it? The folk here are so thankful for the land of Arinar giving them a home and was full of so much joy, music and laughter, it was amazing. 

I spent the day of celebration sightseeing and meeting many wonderful people when suddenly a ferocious sandstorm started to kick in. Ive been told old folklore about a sand creature that slumbers deep within the desert but i didn't think it was true, at least not yet... The celebrations came to an early end but everyone was still joyous and singing while heading back home to rest.

The next day I wanted to explore some more and learn if the folklore i was told were true. Almahad is a big desert city so i have many opportunities to explore, learn and see whats lurking around in the deep desert. The next chapter of my journey is about to begin, are you ready to explore the deep and wide desert with me?