"Weekly tasks" mechanic

Lucstriker

I see it in other games and I think it would look perfect on the map that will come in the next update.

Implement a "Task" system, what would a "task" be? It's a system of killing mobs and from killing X mobs, you accumulate points so that in the end, you get a mission to go to a specific location and kill a boss. It usually takes several mobs, from the lowest rank to the highest rank.

Example:
Normal class creatures (Kill 100000) = 5 "Task" points

Strong class creatures (Kill 10000) = 10 points

Elite class creatures (Kill 1000) = 15 points

And at the end of each mission, you accumulate an amount of points and at the end the boss costs about 100 "Task" points so that you can kill him.

Remembering that you will have 7 days to complete the kills from the moment you get the mission.

The boss of the task is in an area that you can only access with the mission "Kill the boss".

Could you put the npc that does this and that sells buffs too, like in the spring event (x points for a certain buff)

The reward system can be expert skills, new items, pots, scrolls, bars, classless book.

Usually the drop goes from 3 items per dead boss and has a special drop characteristic of the boss (Your skin) all within the specific percentage of the drop and its rarity.

A positive point is having several options for "kills" and several bosses spread across the map, but depending on the mob kill and the result of accumulated points.

I hope it is possible to implement a system similar to this and improving it.