Nightmares needs to change [Edited]

Baphomet

I know this has been discussed many times, but this skill really needs to change and I think the best way is to make damage-over-time not cancel the effect, so the necro could have a more synergetic skill set.

Edit: Since rebalance is coming, I want to elaborate on why this skill needs to change. Many reasons; this skill is too "feast or famine", there are situations where it might feel overpowered or plain useless and I think that's bad gameplay mechanic specially because resistance already exists in the game so this skill can be resisted and also removed by the slightest amount of damage,  and this is the main way of defense the Necro has really. So I think this skill should not get canceled by DOT, even if it's changed so the enemy receives reduced DOT damage, this skill should not get canceled by it, most of the damage the Necro does is DOT, the way it is right now, this skill is not coherent with the class gameplay "philosophy".

Edited by Baphomet
Elaboration :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Baphomet changed the title to Nightmares needs to change
17 horas atrás, Barbie11 disse:

They didnt even rework dead soldier skill. Do you think they will touch nightmares D:

Hum, I don't really think they will, that's why I don't even bother trying to make arguments I guess. It's just that 1% chance they might look in the Necro section and maybe consider it :sk21_2:

But yeah, there's a lot of changes this class needs to just be up to date with what other classes have right now, not only the Totem. Let's dream

Edited by Baphomet
Added more words

On 8/24/2023 at 6:44 PM, Baphomet said:

Hum, I don't really think they will, that's why I don't even bother trying to make arguments I guess. It's just that 1% chance they might look in the Necro section and maybe consider it :sk21_2:

But yeah, there's a lot of changes this class needs to just be up to date with what other classes have right now, not only the Totem. Let's dream

Yes true. Necro just feels weird. Its not dmger,not tank,not fully support. Everything little bit and this is what makes him terrible hero.

• Baphomet changed the title to Nightmares needs to change [Edited]