ouestion for roland

necrodemo

do I need wait 1 years to get back acc or just start new or leave the game.1of these choose?or lock it bcs its bored send wenn i try another time send its been mainteance in support then i waited sended later but still nothing then why roland u said send tick if nothing happen lol or i saying wrong stats if that hacker been played the can change somting but if been blocked stats should be same ...

There is no hack or bug to loose your account. The person you called hacker here is probably a player you gave your information while selling/buying/exchanging an account. You might also have writen your ID and password in an un-official site.

You can start again but probably you won't get your account due permanent ban. I didn't really understand the part you talked about the "stats".

You are not allowed to share any kind of information not even ID not even the first letter of your password, nothing. Its your fault to loose your account and that will lead to permanent ban. I'm sorry but it looks like its impossible for you to get your account back.

Try sending a new ticket with another e-mail adress. Asking why were you banned. But they will probably tell you the same thing.

"You share your account"

But i dont like ppl who hacking and trying to become pro or somting i never had hacks and i dont like i always trust ppl i never been lie in game i need become un trust ppl in games