I want an online support and you?

Anny

Every day I read absurd things in world chat as "seeing or change my warlock faster pm" or worse see a lot of profanity, developers Warspear should already have solved this long ago ... The Warspear need a monitoring and an online support within the game! Go to the support site and report is very time consuming and get proof can not be easy. If the game so go with people saying nasty words in world chat developers will have to assign maturity level 18 + in the game, I do not want it, please solve this problem.

Thanks!

the thing about that is, this is an online game. even on little kid games like Legos games or even Nintendo DS most colorful games, it might say "Rated E" but on the fine print it will say "online experience may vary"

why? Because even on little kid games, there will be immature childish people who will act in inappropiate ways. Its just how it is on the internet.

as far as in-game mods, its been suggested many times already, I think they will not add these

Yes, throughout the game there are childish people, but the support of Warspear be doing your part could clog these people in the act, I prefer an online support, report the site receiving a ton of emails per day can be time consuming.