Changing the quests? (improvements)

Dark_Oblivion666

Ok, through much observation and playing this game for a number of years (and thinking of quitting), Since this update, I reckon the Tower quests should be open to ALL levels(perhaps 3+), like Snow Boundaries, and not have to do all the stupid cl quests or swamp ones just to unlock it. Afterall, the number of elfs are way MORE than us, regardless of them amping etc, this makes it impossible to pass onto their side without getting killed or something :facepalm: 

I have also observed that the quest for six shadows is only open for the ones that haven't done it, that is pointless as there aren't many high levels remaining to do this quest and help the other lower leveled ones, how do you expect them to continue? they will quit.

Now, I have been an elf many times and it is far easier on that side, than the MC/Forsaken one, which is disappointing to be honest as this game isn't balanced, I stopped donating to this game once I have observed this and ensured these changes.

Better suggestions I think:

1. Open BT tower to all levelled players

2. Make more opening for MC's to get onto Elf side like they can with us

3. Open six shadows to all players (who can have/had the quest)

4. Perhaps block elf side (temporary) until the MC numbers balance

These are just little ideas I think would make the game better, also, if you look at the monetary side of things, more happier players that are playing the game, the more chance of money being donated into the game, isn't that nice? :pardon:

I understand some of these ideas have been said before, but, putting them all in one pace is a little easier.