Scammed Warlock

amokshoot

Dear Roland and Snorlax, 

Today someone who was in my guild ( Nieistotny)  blamed me for scamming his lvl 19 Warlock.  He posted in Guildchat his id and Password with the words he dont need his Warlock anymore.  After he left guild  in argue some days ago  he PM me and said I changed Password of his Warlock.  WELL WHO EVER DID IT AND IS ON HIS

ACC NOW IT IS NOT ME. . I just met his Warlock Cholerekpl with my Druid in Arena today.  Please Block this Acc for break rules of Eula. Because the one who play it now is not the one who Created it.  I dont know if u have the possibility technische to prove that I not play his acc.  But I would be very thankful if u can prove it.  I play this game like 2 years and some month now.  I never scammed anything of no one.  If u check my payments u see that I buy a lot of mcoin.  I dont need scamm and dont need a fvcking warlock.  So if you could check it or give back Acc to the real owner Nieistotny I would be very thankful though I know that it was Eula break when he gave id.  I dont like to be blamed as a acc scammer for nothing.  Hope you understand me and hopeful wait for answer.  If u need more Information just tell me.  Greets Amokshoot, Breivig