Insults transferred by player: Oly

Samuel Meireles

Hi.

I was going to donate astral maze quests with a pt, until I needed to go to the bathroom and when I came back, they had gone on without me.I then got a little weird and complained in their chat that they continued without me. Until the player whose Nick is: oly.com started calling me a ducking kid and then in shock, I told him to shut up, that I didn't ask anything (because he said that the done was free and that was the justification for them to have continued) and shortly after he kicked me from the group and called me fdp Which is a Brazilian abbreviation for: son of a ♥♥♥♥♥ .. and together with the son of a ♥♥♥♥♥ he called me poor. And when I questioned him he said: duck poor2067591787_Capture_2021-01-18-16-01-56.thumb.png.8b82d5d8124b9cd0e1ad0ba272155f58.png

Hello @Samuel Meireles
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do, I advise you to activate the chat filter.
If possible try to do the missions with friends or members of your guild to avoid this. :advise:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

This situations which involve personal arguments are solved by adding the non-friendly person to your ignore list. You can do it as many times as you need. :smile:

• Akasha locked this topic