Trueblack Hack my Car Zlatkov

zlatkov

GM please banned Trueblack, my car Zlatkov change name be Sexgiver.

check my last email *

please follow up and give me back my car.

Omg :facepalm:  Past 2 posts about this SCAMMER not hacker. Character*

Is it that hard to try and keep your info to yourself?

• 1 month later...

FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO LET U KNOW THAT, IF YOUR HACKED THEN THATS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY (FOR BEING A NOOB RETARD) IF THE ADMIN & GM HELPED U MEANS, HIS HELPING A MALLER, WE HARDWORKING BEEN SCAMMED TWICE AND GM HAD NOT TAKE ACTION.

AND GM JUST TOLD ME (ITS UR FAULT)

SO U MUST NOT GET ASSIST! COS ITS YOUR OWN (MISTAKE FOR BEING NOOBY)

• 10 months later...

Yes, its totally true that if you get SCAMMED (not hacked because there is no such thing in our game) its your own fault. You should not give any of your account information to anyone. If you just get scammed twice then again its your own fault. You shouldn't trust everybody in our game, actually you shouldn't trust anybody in these kind of situations. If you didn't get your miracle coins (that you have paid for) you should just kindly send a ticket to support. But don't spam support because there are too many mails sent everyday and if you keep spamming mails you might get into their blacklist (which you will never be able to get a reply if so). Just a single enough mail with enough information is enough. Don't panic, support will just help you. They allways like to help their costumers.

Please, stop opening such topics. As we allways say: "Use, technical support.".