Leveling/resting and misc

Xyst

Now I know that people are already going "really another post on leveling, we all know its slow paced."

Well that is not the case!

My vote is for keeping the leveling the same, no exp for grinding the same mobs 500 times just keep it the way it is. Leveling is already fast and I don't want to see this game become just another time sink on how redic it is on hitting cap in a day..

My suggestion is this, implement a resting system. Unlimited uses, used outside combat regen X3 times faster for example. This would relieve the annoying waiting periods when taken to much damage.

Now for the misc suggestions. Combat system for ranger,druid,shaman (ranged) combat advantage is the idea behind ranged weapons, enemy does not know they are getting attacked. That's not the case in the game world, as soon as you click an enemy (typically ranged) they get in an attack in on you instantly before they even hit you. Melee does not have that issue inless of course you agro them, but melee will get a attack in before they themselves are attacked.