6) Elite Mobs
7) Calender
8) Battlepass
9) Solo Player Strategies for Game Progression
10) Other Knowledge Information 

PART 1

Introduction

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.00ff840745329033592f7c624304b4e5.pngPlease note this is the information that I have gathered some through experience some from players and other sources. I strongly believe there are players with alot of game knowledge but they don't disclose much. Not because they don't have time or something its just that they dont want new players or others in general to know. That is where I come in place I believe any ingame info should be free to everyone which is what makes it fair. So If you feel something is incorrect then please provide the correct info it will help others.
I don't like to compromise with the word count of 500 so this guide will be divided into multiple parts.

What is Solo Playing?

Spoiler

41ShockingPicturesIllustrateTheSadRealityOfEverydayLife.jpg.ec74b11e223fd616dfba643a225e2db1.jpg
It's no secret that some players prefer solo adventures, and there are a few good reasons for that. Even though we don't have alot of solo elements in warspear but still. Firstly, there's the whole relaxation vibe. Being able to progress at your own pace. Solo play brings freedom. You're not tied to anyone else's schedule or decisions, so you can roam the virtual world at your leisure, soaking up all the sights and stories at your own pace.
Then there's the convenience factor. Let's face it, coordinating with others and waiting for group setups can eat into your precious gaming time. Going solo means you're the master of your own destiny, jumping straight into the action whenever you feel like it. No need to round up a party or sync schedules—just you and the game, ready to roll.

With the release of knowledge and talents. One can completely change the way they build themselves further in the late game. In this guide I'll share all the activities that I have been doing from months on and off to reap decent amount of knowledge without depending upon anyone or anything.

PS: Make sure to read all the parts in order to not miss out anything.

Edited by Venk
A work in progress

Posted (edited)

Had to break it down but I do have an all in one post made ready if needed.

Edited by Venk