Save bds from die

Marshemllo

Well i think bds need so much work resistance skill i level it to 3/4 but still 2 resistance i think bd need some work on resistance skill make it longer and make more point make bd resistance same as other classes resistance for bd it has weakest resistance skill need work it and there is counter attacks skill it kinda useless i suggest to make it automatic skill or rework on it make it aoe skill stun it aoe dmg skill like give debuff aoe + poison or make it same as paladin skill or seeker def skills which automatic it kinda bullshit skill till people start thinking about buy that skill or not you can check YouTube videos low bds using that skill , and mark blade skill i have to atk to get heal what if my hp too low and i have to heal before fight again? Make it works about the hp i lost or make it work about dmg i already did or make it gives more hp at least so i can back in fights better.

the talent of bds it most bad talents i have seen one is pve but gives 15% crit dmg only is low and reduces about parry 40% ranged weapons only is bad it should work for both melee and ranged weapons and higher chance to work , and the mid talent that talent should be better than 2.5% dmg more about every 1 skill in cd as a bd i need more dmg than 2.5% and it should make sonic boom as area skill i wish you will buff bd we need better class because most of players are bds it loved class but need work on it , let be honest what do you think about talent of bd most of it about luck  we need better talent for real bd need to get buffed in many starts from useless skills ends to talents . The only idea i like from update bd till now is mark of blades rework it was good just need more focus on it and counter attacks and talent because bd got unfairness in talent 

I think you underestimate your character.  a well-made blade dancer with a skilled player can do 1vs3 without anything.  Resist is limping, in fact he could be classified as a resist barbarian.  Despite this, whether playing under auto attacks or skills, it deals a lot of damage.  in that respect it's great.  you have to decide between damage and durability.  If you want to have both, I'm very sorry because you have few skill points to give away.  If I wanted to change something, it would be the movement speed of the "rush" skill because it is too slow.  As for talents, the left tree is doing well - it is great in combination with the "counter attack" skill and the swiping blow talent.  the middle tree is very good for bd for axes but the last talent could also give coldown skill.  The right tree makes you a pure Tank, which bd is no longer, but is played by some players.  I think these talents are good too.