This Key Talent Needs More Information and This Skill Has Issues

Occult

image.png.7fa726c31ec5c0f6fd7ceb73ff798465.png

I started this talent branch (Occult Incantations)  imagining this skill will get his dmg like the other mana skills (5mana=%1dmg) and it didnt and i believe this is either bugged or broken.

with 1321 magic damage and 550 mana this skill hits 658 / this means 550 mana = %50dmg 

1321 magic damage and 870 mana this skill hits 759 / this means 755 mana =%57dmg 

-> 755-550=205mana gives %7 dmg ? 

(btw thanks for removing mana cap on pve we can now stand against hunters, rangers.. within in damage classes at pve)

Math doesnt add up this needs to be fixed .. i expected way more dmg than this imagining my pool damage will be %100 with 500 mana and i will now be able to fight crowd enemies but it only made it %50 with 500 mana. with all due respect i think this needs a rework or a buff. 

There is one more think that doesnt feel right with the "Pool of Darkness" skill and "Acidic Steps" talent and its that even tho i have now a different name skill on my tab someone with 1/5 pool of darkness skill can remove my 5/5 Acidic Steps skill bc of the fact that pool of darkness skill doesnt stack up and we can fix this by doing this;

easy solution would be;

when an enemy is under the effect of acidic steps pool of darkness will resist.

hard solution would be;

when and enemy is under the effect of 2/5 pool of darkness skill 1/5 will resist, 

when the enemy is under the effect of 3/5 pool of darkness skill 2/5 will resist,

and so on .. if it aint stacking up let the strong one stick to the enemy so when im in the dungeon with another warlock i wont be griefing to him. and i will have more fun and my payments will be worth paying :)

and i want to ask a question isnt 1.5% is too low for a key talent ?

image.png.2eeead7f5df34ebc2240dd0a3f12c55d.png