^_^ !!!!!!!!!!! WARSPEAR !!!!!!!!!!!! most amazing moments

munchkin

One fine day i was just checking up some application in ovi store through my mobile i came up with a application named " Warspear-online " i was kind of confused why was the application 13.8 mb .. with curiosity i ended up downloading it .. & installed. I had a hard time choosing which group should i join .. human or firstborn . I felt i am human  :blush:  and "barbarian"was strong  :rofl: , rouge looked sneaky 8)  and "shaman" i felt magical .. HERE I WAS  i chose human/barbarian  :facepalm: .. and the very first mission was i had to hunt sheeps  ;D  i was like wow .. there are players like me in this game with whom i can chat cool 8) i entered "isle of mountain clan " started playing quest, doin so much hard work :cray:  ,killing animals for gold to buy items from shop.. for every boss i had to kill i had to wait for a long time so i can get other players to join me :search:  .Sometimes i used to see high level players passing by i used to message them "help me please " most of them were kind and helped me kill so many bosses .while the game quest went on . i made few friends one of them gave me a gift [LOW RUNE OF HEALING ] :yahoo:  It was my first gift and i dint know how to use it some guided me .. many tried to fool me as i was noob and dint know what they were selling LOT OF PAIN I HAD TO GO THROUGH  :cray: :cray: waiting for some one to help me kill ToRar . I finished my first island and i reached 2nd island "IRSELNORT"  :yahoo: .. i was having a moment of happines that i achieved level 12 and a 2nd map .I Was constantly sending private message to players i saw  :lol:  "hello sir" "hi" "wow u look awesome " "what axe "  :rofl:  then one replied me my dear friend " u just completed one island this island is worse than You can imagine " 8)  I WAS LIKE  :shok: :shok: :shok:  .. He said here the quest are much harder + u will have good ELF friends  ::) who will constantly kill u  :bomb:  .. i ignored what he said of elf i thought i can make friendship with them so they don't kill me  :blush: ,... BUT  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  the game dint allow me to interact with them i was beaten by elf so badly .. specially when i had to do quest  :cray: i reach the destination and  :mega_shok: BOOM !! dead SO i started making friends in island 2 who helped me so much

. I DID A MISTAKE OF TRUSTING PEOPLE IN THE GAME  :facepalm: :sorry: :facepalm:  one guy asked me give me your armor and axe, let me finish my arena and i can buy arena axe to reach  :fool: :fool: :fool: he never returned i was left out i dint have weapon armor or gold i felt sad  :cray: and left the game for 1 month  :( .one fine day i couldn't stop my addiction to the game i returned back :clapping:  i .. begged in trade to give me some used Armour or weapon  and a very true  thing i met a good friend  :friends: .who dint care of gold he helped me and even gave me  Armour and a weapon for free  since that day i started helping my self and other players to finish there quest .. so far the game has offered me so much fun ..ONE FINE DAY me and some of my friends :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :drinks:

hunting ELFS naked    :yahoo: :yahoo: :rofl: here is the picture down

THIS IS ME MUNCHII

LVL 15 BARB

WARSPEAR

10981_.jpg

That was my event  :aggressive: stop claiming it!!! Im srhkilem i called the event but its yours cuz u post a picture :wacko: I wouldnt care if u didnt claim it as yours  :'(

Dear srhkilem,

Ther is nothing of claiming it .. here i was the one who posted it first so i am the first one who is sharing it and did i mention .. that .. the naked elf hunt was mine only . i mentioned some of my friends u can see ... in the picture not only me you and others too .. so .. just be nice 

Dear munchkin,

At first i was playing around about you claiming it but what you followed my jokes with what seemed like you were trying to say it was I am sorry :blush: .

Sincerily,

Srhkilem

O.o ... O.o .. why will i say u sorry .. i was just being polite with u O.o .. O.o .. OMG !! look dude i posted it first so forget it man .. there is nothing mentioned picture uploaded by srhkilem O.o get a life

Ya become a theif, now you recieve no help from the srh clan or people who hate theives. All I tried to do is brighten the dullness in the people who are bored. You are truely the only person I hate in this world. Congratulations you acheived the impossible. :good:

your so interested in proving its ur post why dont u f****ing post it ur self x( .. and seriously u hate me as if i give a dam O.o ... and if u were so concerned over people feelings u wouldn't have opened ur dam crapy mouth here O.o .. lol AND FIGHT XD .. HAHA WITH MINI-players lol :P .. tiny people fighting haha xD