skills builds

zicado

Hello I'm an old player I've been playing since the time when the maximum level was level 20, what a thrill to play at that time I was a level 18 paladin, I would even go to nadir-sard to buy the standard that scared any opponent good times, the years have passed there was a nerf in the pala's skills and I wish this wasn't using a test to see how it would look, today I'm a lvl 22 pala that doesn't have a build for you to fit in with the paladin class, And now I use Magic or good physics the game wasn't very fair with the Magic pala and also the physical pala isn't fair at all come on, The purify would be a physical skill ok, so what do I have left? purify 5/5 135% physical power "could improve put with %x physical and Magic Seal of the sun 1/4 will give you 130% of the Magic power or 115% of the physical power Great skill this is the only skill thought by the paladin because it is a skill that takes the 2 damage as Magic or physical " lighting called purifying these 3 skills would have to be like the seal of the sun, you are not testing the classes, you are nerfing without testing, the shield shield, using lighting and calling is useless, as the Magic shield uses the purify and useless, not to mention the nerf of the standart that is This skill is rubbish, so what I like to play I see that you only want to know about selling the gamer and not trying to keep players in it because I prefer to stop playing the gamer because of the nerf on the paladin than changing classes paladin game for more than 10 years

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters