How I started

masterray

I first started warspear when version 2.0 came out. I was very excited when I read about it. The game was okay until i found out how most people on their was not friendly at all. until i met a guy named "forestbow" in U.S sapphire server. He helped with all the bosses on first island. Until one day he had finals. I was lonely with no other friends, when i needed help with bosses they all said, " NO, GIVE ME 1,000 GOLD FIRST THEN I WILL HELP." :cray: I then deleted my guy. I came back when they had an update, thats when the fun mostly started because all of a sudden. MORE PEOPLE BECAME MORE FRIENDLY!!!!. :yahoo: The competition in arena was great. You meet more people their. You also fight another class called Mountian clan or "MC" for short. Sucks that elf and human can't talk to each other but i think its better like that. I also discover that bosses drop rare items. For example when i was level 15 maraksha drop a light sash and then genie drop twisted stave. I also found out that you could sell/trade/buy things from other players.

One december 1st, 2011 MY FRIEND FORESTBOW CAME BACK!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: . It was a very happy day. Also on that same day I meet a friend named timeuss, punishman, ladydruid I can keep going! For all who read this I want you to to go to this link ----> http://warspear-online.com/en/download copy and paste it if you must and have a " BIG CUP OF FUN!"

THANK-YOU FOR READING THIS!!!! IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME AND THANK-YOU CREATERS OF WARSPEAR YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!! I REALLY MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: