Giga-Suggestions and Improvements for MAGES

Gigabytes

Greetings to all especially to Warspear team

Well, as the title says. Today I come to bring a couple of suggestions to improve some quality "Mages"

As well we know the MAGE has been gradually forgotten, is the reason? Well let's say a (little) weak compared to WARLOCK. We know that the MAGE is the nemesis of WARLOCK, PRIEST with NECROMANCER, DK with PALADIN etc ...

Well, Mages are responsible for making magic skill and Warlocks with spells skills  So we can not ask that Mages have the ability to "stun" enemies, but we can ask that will improve the skills of magic with magicians. Overall wants two abilities are modified: Sun Armor and Illusory chains, as you will see below...

-Graph #1 Shows battle mode as work "Sun Armor" skill. And within the image I have placed "3" subsections: Section no.1 show buff "eclipse"

Section no.2 show buff "Sun armor" and no.3 this is effect "resist" from "eclipse". I guess the first "resist" work 100% The effects will be other chances as well as the  "Blessing" skill Ranger, max 3 "resist".

-Graph #2 shows the skill description.

-Graph #3 shows the skill "Chains illusory" in work.

-Graph #4 shows the skill description.

Well, I end with this publication. Maybe I overdid something, any opinion, constructive criticism are always welcome. Ah! before I leave I want to announce that I will continue doing some more suggestions in this sector, will soon be coming... Suggestions for: PALADIN's class.

PD: I would greatly appreciate receiving any vote/karma. C:

PD: Graphics are well show down post...

The eclipse works as "buff" = Blessing skill Ranger

So it is a buff that protects from stuns. How would that work with dark circle? The first resistance phase starts when you enter the circle, right? Then when does this first phase end? After a certain period of time? Or if you move while in a dark circle?

Right. Yes if Mage "resist" first time, and other Warlocks throw more any type stuns/ Dark circle It will be just luck, chances to "resist", maximum 3 "resist" times.

Right. Yes if Mage "resist" first time, and other Warlocks throw more any type stuns/ Dark circle It will be just luck, chances to "resist", maximum 3 "resist" times.

So, one warlock's circle is useless against a mage with this buff active? And that means we need 4 warlocks against a mage to ensure a successful stun?

I personally think that sun armor should work like dark shield, but only against magic attacks.

Yeah, 4 stuns skills can stun a mage 100%, but what I want to achieve with the eclipse effect is to balance things up a bit.

You know,Warlocks... they won all seasons Guild Tournaments

Will forward your post to our gamdesigners to consider changes.

Thank you for your suggestion

If you get a developer response it means the suggestion is great.

Keep up the good work. :good:

I guess i should be creating a mage soon, and make those foul warlocks pay for those time they've kept me in dark circles as if i was afk >:D