Reply Us (why id,pass changed? ,,,,, what that mean?)

springy

Hi devs ,

after sending 100000000000x msg to support and not even 1 reply  we thought we might get reply here ...

8days ago  U Temporarily BAMNED FOR 14 DAYS  was the reason of share account ...

well i have now 2 ss of 1 dev , saying share account is not prohepted!

anyway thats not my problem but my problem is in 2 hours after that ban Id,Pass changed .... we seng alot tkts but got 0 reply

So why id,pass change........

1 modification , account im talking about is Pokkka,

Well we accepted the temp ban of 14 days ,(14 days not much of a big deal) , but Change of Id and pass

This is the thing we not accepting .. , cant find reason for it and cant understand what is its aim ?

Change if temp ban ti full ban?

80458_.jpg

80459_.jpg

80461_.jpg

Hi devs ,

after sending 100000000000x msg to support and not even 1 reply  we thought we might get reply here ...

8days ago  U Temporarily BAMNED FOR 14 DAYS  was the reason of share account ...

well i have now 2 ss of 1 dev , saying share account is not prohepted!

anyway thats not my problem but my problem is in 2 hours after that ban Id,Pass changed .... we seng alot tkts but got 0 reply

So why id,pass change........

now what?

Account is banned, what's the problem?

I always had the impression that sharing was illegal, but yes I red that topic to saying it's more of a guideline. However to n itseems like dev efforts have intensified trying to clean up the game alittle, thx its needed.

Roland will gm chat channel be live ingame with Avon-update?

The problem seems clear.

In a thread on forum you stated that sharing wasnt prohibited. But sharing is the reason the account is blocked. Seems contradictionary.

now what?

Account is banned, what's the problem?

what?!

From temp ban to full ban?

And even if full ban i guess it shoud be when he log in he find another msg say "ur account is banned"

And why ban ?

I already showed u up, sharing is not prohepted.

Then why temperirly ban or full ban either ..

And its true , why share account should be prohepted

Ex. If my sis open my acc, and said in chat im not ahmed ,im just using his acc.

Now should i get ban?

Same with wife,close friend ...etc if i gave to some one who changed my detail ... im the Idiot not the rules...

In most mmo i played the most common rule is sell/buy acc /gold  is prohibted but i never saw a rule say dont let ur friends use ur account.!

Once again, I can't understand your problem.

Account is returned, ban is temporary, it will be available to enter on 05-12-2013. So?

You're lucky. Atleast a temporary ban. My friend got banned permenantly just for multi acc  :bad: :bad: :bad: . Lost 1 sd, Wedge execute, Greench, Sam hain, lots of cool stuff. Admins left him with only 2 chars. It would be nice if devs replied to him. He sent out lots of tickets asking how long the ban is or why did he get the ban in the first place. Were talking about demoniuks.

You're lucky. Atleast a temporary ban. My friend got banned permenantly just for multi acc  :bad: :bad: :bad: . Lost 1 sd, Wedge execute, Greench, Sam hain, lots of cool stuff. Admins left him with only 2 chars. It would be nice if devs replied to him. He sent out lots of tickets asking how long the ban is or why did he get the ban in the first place. Were talking about demoniuks.

Multiple account use (more then 2) is illegal. So he should of been banned. Devs shouldn't haft to reply questions regarding the EULA. If you know what you did wrong I'm sure it will show up in the EULA.

I knew demoniuks alittle sorry to hear,  but rules are rules.

Multiple account use (more then 2) is illegal. So he should of been banned. Devs shouldn't haft to reply questions regarding the EULA. If you know what you did wrong I'm sure it will show up in the EULA.

But permenant ban for such a small crime  :aggressive: . That's like giving a death sentence for stealing an apple from the store  :bad: . The loss was a few millions and he quit the game afterwards. Had to start everything from 0 again, he's doing it pretty well.

Once again, I can't understand your problem.

Account is returned, ban is temporary, it will be available to enter on 05-12-2013. So?

well bro , my problem is now id,pass changed

I dont understand,  what that mean?

Or is normal?

In my opinion id,pass will be same and as long as he try log , he see the count down..

I hope u understand now.

1 more thing if really sharing acc is prohepted then 85%+  should get ban!

Why can't people just have some feeling of achivement? To make your own character, progress and learn on your own. 2+ years I've been playing 4-7hrs/week in general and I'm still experimenting new solutions and that to me is the addiction of rpg. By my growing experience, see my character grow. Not to pass around my work, like useless rag for anyone to use, just so my character can be online 24/7. This is my personal opinion.

well odjur this also another silly rule , why just can make 2x accounts

And if so , why game client allow u do infinity accounts ...

Well i know 1x is enough , but i should be free to do as much as i want , u wont lose 0,00001$

well bro , my problem is now id,pass changed

I dont understand,  what that mean?

Or is normal?

In my opinion id,pass will be same and as long as he try log , he see the count down..

I hope u understand now.

mmm, we had a ticket in our support section, we restored the account. We sent new ID and password, it's some kind of standard procedure.

Why can't people just have some feeling of achivement? To make your own character, progress and learned on your own. 2+ years I've been playing 4-7hrs/week in general and I'm still experimenting new solutions and that to me is the addiction of rpg. By my growing experience, see my character grow. Not to pass around my work, like useless rag for anyone to use, just so my character can be online 24/7. This is my personal opinion.

well , its not for the char be 24/7 lol

Its for reasons like ,

arena with it! (I wont talk much , but all do that)

Take some gold or item when want.

Do some quests ..

Ps, most of ppl do that not only him , and its NOT A RULE!

U said up u always felt bad about it but its not a rule and cant be one

well odjur this also another silly rule , why just can make 2x accounts

And if so , why game client allow u do infinity accounts ...

Well i know 1x is enough , but i should be free to do as much as i want , u wont lose 0,00001$

The limit is set to 2 accounts cause it allows you to make 12 characters (possibly 1 char of each class). More then 2 is in my eyes pure abuse. For free gifts or name holding etc.

mmm, we had a ticket in our support section, we restored the account. We sent new ID and password, it's some kind of standard procedure.

sent where?

The limit is set to 2 accounts cause it allows you to make 12 characters (possibly 1 char of each class). More then 2 is in my eyes pure abuse. For free gifts or name holding etc.

well i told u , i know 1x is enough

But lol how will devs know that me used multiple?

As long as in client game i can use exsiting account, or create new ... so who know that im the same person using the 3-4-5 accounts from same ip

It may be another person just use same device

well i told u , i know 1x is enough

But lol how will devs know that me used multiple?

As long as in client game i can use exsiting account, or create new ... so who know that im the same person using the 3-4-5 accounts from same ip

It may be another person just use same device

I'm sure they got somesort of software inbeded, like demoniuks, people have been caught before. And when gm comes live ingame I want to see a clean-up of all abusers.

bro plz reply me direct where u sent new id,pass

Ps:  the mail we sent ticket from is [email protected]

in that case that account is not even yours, because the one who send the mentioned ticket provided all the evidences that this account belongs to him.

in that case that account is not even yours, because the one who send the mentioned ticket provided all the evidences that this account belongs to him.

u mean that [email protected]?

yes that account is not mine its for arash ... im just messenger between u and him .

What a mess... No wonder the account got baned for sharing in the first place. Reading this, I would of left it banned...

exactly my thoughts now.

this is fu***** stupid I didn't share my pass they block it forever and I my id and passs chaned too

Who are you, the supposedly owner? Again the stories dont add up. As far as I understood, springy admitted to the account being shared amongst people. Curse if you want, I'm just reading and it doesnt looks all that good.

Who are you, the supposedly owner? Again the stories dont add up. As far as I understood, springy admitted to the account being shared amongst people. Curse if you want, I'm just reading and it doesnt looks all that good.

u want the story from looooooong looong ago.

Simple talk , arash took pokka from provo, that was long long ago before i play this game

So arash not the creator of the account but he owned it since 2years

He made that shaman full+10 bought bunch of mircles and signs

Now .... so now im helping him get his shaman back else i will keep fight tell its fully baned

Coz its unfair some one pay $$$$ for amp and some other steal it easy..

Everytime you guys try to fix your story, you're digging yourselves deeper down. Now it's sounds like account trade or theft to me. Just cause you pay for miracle coins don't put you above the rules. If you buy coins, you better play fair or one day when you get caught its your own waste.

u want the story from looooooong looong ago.

Simple talk , arash took pokka from provo, that was long long ago before i play this game

So arash not the creator of the account but he owned it since 2years

He made that shaman full+10 bought bunch of mircles and signs

Now .... so now im helping him get his shaman back else i will keep fight tell its fully baned

Coz its unfair some one pay $$$$ for amp and some other steal it easy..

So there are three parties. 1 is the owner, your friend. 2 is you. 3 is some guy who buys mc for your account and amps everything? And the third party did the account recovery proccess and took away your account? Is that what you are trying to tell us?  :wacko:

So there are three parties. 1 is the owner, your friend. 2 is you. 3 is some guy who buys mc for your account and amps everything? And the third party did the account recovery proccess and took away your account? Is that what you are trying to tell us?  :wacko:

No  xD

yep, he provided even the first email that was used as a login after account creation.

Roland,

The information which u got from slubber is correct but he sold his id for 150 signs when he got married he sold his account and now he is trying to misguide u.

i request you to save ppl from getting from getting scam.

Plz send the login details to the current owner.