Median Night Event

Kimimaro100

It is dissappearing because it's unrelated to the topic.

Is there any right topic here to show the failure of the Halloween event?

I just want to ask, why you kept the failure system of Halloween event when you can actually change it to make it better?

Ohh if this statement is not in topic then where should I put the statement to show to all  of the people?

Now the event is just simply BORING............................... :facepalm:

P.S.

I Really LOVE TO SEE MORE POKEMON emoticon...

Is there any right topic here to show the failure of the Halloween event?

I just want to ask, why you kept the failure system of Halloween event when you can actually change it to make it better?

Ohh if this statement is not in topic then where should I put the statement to show to all  of the people?

Now the event is just simply BORING............................... :facepalm:

P.S.

I Really LOVE TO SEE MORE POKEMON emoticon...

Stop complaining.

I like the event the way it is now.

And cant wait till the new isle comes :D Looks good devs!

Stop complaining.

I like the event the way it is now.

And cant wait till the new isle comes :D Looks good devs!

Ohhh you like it? why did you like an event where only few people are able to get rewards from events?

As of now very few players have the items with life steal.. why do you think only very few?

Reasons:

Non-stop wars.

Stupid rich who will not leave in sam hain's area no matter what. (I think you should limit the number of times where a player can resurrect in sam hain's to prevent life scroll spamming) but I doubt it, ofcourse you will not do that because the stupid rich will give you more money hahaha..

Only 1 Sam Hain in the game

Only 1 Joker in the game

hey noobs when I say number of Sam Hain and Joker is only one, I mean there is only 1 place where we can find joker and sam, as I said we must have 2 sam hain and 2 jokers.

the chance to get items is soooo hard..

Seriously? after all that handwork you will give shit cards to the players? hahah not funny!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: i want more pokemon emoticon please hahaha

P.S.

Elenitaz I respect that you like the current event, BUT you must know that almost all of the players HATE  the current event including me.

If you like it fine we respect you, but you must also respect our opinion that this Halloween is an EPIC FAILURE!

To Respectful Devs/Mods/Admins

Please don't do the same mistakes you did in Halloween Event, now that Christmas Event is coming We expect something not boring not Epic Fail as the Halloween event. thanks...

Kimimaro, even you have to admit that this year's Median Night event is way better than last year's event. Of course they can't please everyone, there are always people who don't like these events no matter what AIgrind did. So instead of complaining about why you don't like this event, you could be trying to earn those life steal items.

Kimimaro, even you have to admit that this year's Median Night event is way better than last year's event. Of course they can't please everyone, there are always people who don't like these events no matter what AIgrind did. So instead of complaining about why you don't like this event, you could be trying to earn those life steal items.

ok let just say that last year almost 95 percent of the players were satisfied in the event

now only 5 percent is satisfy in this event, who are they? of course the rich noobs hahaha...

LOL of-course I already got items with life steal buying them is so easy. however it is still hard to find weapons with life steal such as staff and swords, if only more people can have it its easier to buy them. but I also try hunting it and its worse, many greedy stealers and always wars with enemy factions. :facepalm:

you know what if even 50 percent of the players like this event I wont complain, I will not say any word to this forum but this event is worse. :bad:

I am just being honest, this is better to show that they did a big mistake and hopefully they will not do the same mistake in this up coming Christmas event.

That is my sole purpose for posting this thing, I want to prevent EPIC FAIL CHRISTMAS EVENT. ;D

ok let just say that last year almost 95 percent of the players were satisfied in the event

now only 5 percent is satisfy in this event, who are they? of course the rich noobs hahaha...

LOL of-course I already got items with life steal buying them is so easy. however it is still hard to find weapons with life steal such as staff and swords, if only more people can have it its easier to buy them. but I also try hunting it and its worse, many greedy stealers and always wars with enemy factions. :facepalm:

you know what if even 50 percent of the players like this event I wont complain, I will not say any word to this forum but this event is worse. :bad:

I am just being honest, this is better to show that they did a big mistake and hopefully they will not do the same mistake in this up coming Christmas event.

:pleasantry: :pleasantry:

That is my sole purpose for posting this trying, I want to prevent EPIC FAIL CHRISTMAS EVENT. ;D

Be happy they try to make an event. Maybe next time there isnt an event, happy then? I can imagine AIgrind thinking "only complaining all the time, then we wont make events anymore"

And have you measured the amount of players being happy? How then?

And for the record, i'm not a rich noob.... For lower level players the event is good.

Welcome New Dev im happy to see more ppl working to imrpove this game and ur future posts :friends: ;)

Also Kimimaro if you act like that there not gona WANT to make a christmas event or give us Surprise chest gifts :wacko:

Have more respect for what they do Just cus your poor doesnt mean u have to complain u wanna say its unfair?cool lifes unfair Cry baby all my chars have gotten a good item from event and i nearly have 2 rare costumes now and no mcoins spent and i farmed sam hain so you and your friends are just weak go amp then try even or make sure to have a good healer ::) ::) ;) ;) :snorlax: :facepalm:

Be happy they try to make an event. Maybe next time there isnt an event, happy then? I can imagine AIgrind thinking "only complaining all the time, then we wont make events anymore"

And have you measured the amount of players being happy? How then?

And for the record, i'm not a rich noob.... For lower level players the event is good.

I don't need to measure it because if you really play the game you will see many players saying "duck this Event!"

I wish I take screens shots of them for evidence hahahaha.

Do you really know why this forum is made? because players will tell all the bugs,syntax bugs such as misspelled words or missing strings, players can also see what is th best solution to the problems that the game is facing.

Now if people will not tell the problems in this forum then this forum is useless.

You can asked the devs if I am wrong about this thing....

P.S.

I will not complain if this event is cool, but its not cool and worst its a wasted event.

And Elentza I am not saying that you are rich-noob.

Did I say that you are one of them?  :facepalm:

re-read please....

I don't need to measure it because if you really play the game you will see many players saying "♥♥♥♥ this Event!"

I wish I take screens shots of them for evidence hahahaha.

Do you really know why this forum is made? because players will tell all the bugs,syntax bugs such as misspelled words or missing strings, players can also see what is th best solution to the problems that the game is facing.

Now if people will not tell the problems in this forum then this forum is useless.

You can asked the devs if I am wrong about this thing....

P.S.

I will not complain if this event is cool, but its not cool and worst its a wasted event.

And Elentza I am not saying that you are rich-noob.

Did I say that you are one of them?  :facepalm:

re-read please....

Jesus, quit it man before another bug called "you" will be squashed -_-

This noob likes it too.

It is an event. Something extra for a small amount of time. I even do the pumpkins everyday (got bars, yeah :P). I see multiple bosses for the different lvl-ranges. The higherlevels can get a costume and try to do the ultimate hard boss. It is not supposed to do the joker, the jokers and sam every day. It should be hard. And of course, the richies are stronger (or the mc have better skills for war in horror circus...) and will have the opportunity to do more than less stronger. A stronger player can hunt also easier, or farm mobs easier, or daily quest easier, or walks throught swamp easier. Isn't that logic?

I like the new temporarily things! Keep up the good work devs! :)