Howling Us Sapphire

Turtle

Top Guild lv3 good job! :clapping:

For invite looking for active Necros Lv15+

Have Top Players(In arena and strength) lv20 and always top 20 in Guild Tourney Ranking

Leader Foxelovevix       

Top Heirs :Almawade Naminay Turtleduck

Foxsvixen

Evachan

Zodiacfox

Missnecro

Drakser

Zemprah

Teenagirl

many others!

• 3 weeks later...

tryin to make an emblem usin powder toy aint workin out so well anyone who wants to try pls do and howling members pls post ss of our guild and what we do :snorlax:

81047_.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

First day of the new event  :yahoo: i like this event and we faced the very first bot sich is using skills  :yahoo: nice creatures and nice fights on a boss  :yahoo: thank u devs and gms for this nice event :yahoo:

Always fun to enjoin event with the guild  :yahoo:

82887_.png

82888_.png

82889_.png

82890_.png

• 1 month later...

Howling on its way to level 3 intrested pm our members.

also always open to help newbies or anyone in that general area just give us a shout! ;D

• 1 month later...

I herd so much good things about this guild & I would love to join. Please send me a request asap if you could :) my ingame name is Fastfwd and I am a very active player. Cant wait to be apart of something amazing :D

• 1 month later...

With the guild Howling, helped to raiding hydra at Kotarvva and also helped some other people who had this quest.

Nice work guys :good: i had much fun  :yahoo:

After beated hydda, i got attacked many times nut still no hp drained :o (just kidding)

97133_.png

97134_.png

97135_.png

Howling on its way to new skill bonus

Health hp lv3 good job guys keep up the good work look at how honored devs

Gave me

97151_.jpg

97153_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ah guild pvp always fun  :blush:

Pvp trainings always going well to me even if i lose xd, preparing my birthday 11 june to get +10 on final last amp try ^^ only just now my plan crashed with the mcoins. Now i only can buy 180 sighns more to get at final 480 instead of 500 sighns while i prepared 500 dmg sphere already :/ but i think it will be fixed... I hope... Im sure next pvp will be more epic coz i learned a bit more to pvp with the mind of hunt where my specialty found xd but where are the screenshots of last time?  :blush: haha :P dont have to mind :P i just train. Nothing to challange even i like challanges either but ok xd