xxxsebxxx (zigmar) My last goodbye.

REAPER

I guess its time for me to move on, game took too much from my time 'n my life. Therefore I deleted and recreated (1lvl) my following heroes. "zigmar - bnfletcher - pizzaguy - anubseran" It was really hard to take this decision cause I leave behind a lot of great friends and rivals. Wish everyone good luck with their lives. Have fun. Im gonna miss you all..

gud decision to gv time real life but very but decision to delet char :( we miss boobies zigu :( we lot fun at eye.  my 1st hunt eye with u ...……… I never forget u

yes  paladin  noobs :diablo:  i  agrre  boss :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: we  miss  alot  :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: with ur  foods :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

I guess its time for me to move on, game took too much from my time 'n my life. Therefore I deleted and recreated (1lvl) my following heroes. "zigmar - bnfletcher - pizzaguy - anubseran" It was really hard to take this decision cause I leave behind a lot of great friends and rivals. Wish everyone good luck with their lives. Have fun. Im gonna miss you all..

bro  :'(  goodbye

Cookies... :sorry..:..Spam-time :sorry:..Eye...Riff..

Trolling boy,was an honor to know you.I am not sorry(if i can say so)'couse  you leave.Because you have to do something in your life.Goodluck,kiss you.