Astronaut Costume (reworked)

Eysiv

An astronaut sent from Earth to explore new worlds. But he has no idea what enemies he will have to face on his way. Is he gonna make it back to his planet?

Let the jorney begin.

Опубликованное фото

The astronaut has a white suit with a big helmet (that looks a bit like a TV) and a tiny anthena on the top. His backpack, where he can store items, is attached on his back. The backpack also tanks supply oxygen for the astronaut to breathe and provides him a protection, i.e. it's very important for his survival.

Edit:

I've changed the backpack, the helmet's shape and few more details.

I decided to keep the previous design aswell since I like its backpack. I'll let you guys choose which one is better.

Still have some stuff to touch before the costume is finished.

Опубликованное фото

Feel free to comment. I can accept constructive criticism (as a tool for improvement).

Astronaut sent from Earth to explore new worlds. But he has no idea what enemies he will have to face. Is he gonna make it back to his planet?

Let the jorney begin.

Опубликованное фото  The astronaut has a white suit with a big helmet (that looks a bit like a TV) and a tiny anthena on the top. His backpack, where he can store items, is attached on his back. The backpack also tanks supply oxygen for the astronaut to breathe and provides him a protection, i.e. it's very important for his survival.

Feel free to comment. I can accept constructive criticism (as a tool for improvement).

nice costume.

btw can you take a look at my costume too?

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=92414.0