Steel-Winged Gladiator ( Guardian of Underworld)

Kimimaro100

Steel-Winged Gladiator is the guardian of the underworld gate who kills anyone who will attempt to pass on it.

Description:

A magical Gladiator full with Dark Magic Power, the whole Armor is said to be forged with the same metal used to forged the War of Spears and has Six-Winged blade that can slash enemies in seconds. It is also enchanted with Dark Magic by the Demonologist.

Element of Costume- Darkness

Head part-  Violet  Helmet made of same metal substance used to forged the war of spears.

Body part- Plate Armor made of same metal substance used to forged the war of spears and Six-Bladed Wings. Light blue colored lines forming crosses as design and red gems embedded on it.

Arms part- Plate Gloves made of same metal substance used to forged the war of spears. Dark blue for the lower arm area and Dark gray for upper arm area.

Legs part- Booths made of same metal substance used to forged the war of spears. Dark blue colored metallic booths.

Added story line.

The underworld gate was once guarded by the Demonologist until Garaan summoned him to  Arinar and replace the Beholder as the ruler in a cave found in Foot of Grey Mountains. Beholder will be sent to underworld for a deep slumber. When the day Demonologist came to Arinar many Gladiators from Arinar challenged him and tried to kill him for his suit. Many of this Gladiators died but there is a Paladin named Baura who survived from deadly attacks of  the Demonologist. "I am surprised for the courage you are showing to me young warrior,But you should know when to quit." Demonologist said.

" Its better to die with honor than lived as a failure!" Baura said.and once raised his Sword to fight. Demonologist raised his Scepter  and a powerful dark magic burst into Baura's weak body. Baura almost died but Demonologist take his body and infused it with the powerful Armor given by his lord Garaan.

Garaan gave him a pair of Armor suits and two types of weapons. The first one is the Demonologist' suit and the Powerful Scepter of Great Witch Doctor.

On the other hand the other suit is called Steel-Winged Gladiator suit. This suit has a three pairs of blade wings which is considered as one of the greatest weapons in the Whole Arinar. One day Baura woke up and  he realized that his body and soul has been infused with Six-Winged Gladiator suit.

Now he is the Guardian of the Underworld. Who knows who will defeat this vengeful monster and obtain the powerful Six-Winged Gladiator suit?

68258_.png

68259_.png

Thanks for liking my costume.

by the way here is my costume

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=92300.0

your costume is awesome nice Blade Wings :)

Jeez thanks... :drinks:

Dafuq is this shit? :crazy:  It looks like a female spaceship with modified wings and a TV on top of it. :clapping:

Pst. Im a bird.

Dafuq is this shit? :crazy:  It looks like a female spaceship with modified wings and a TV on top of it. :clapping:

Pst. Im a bird.

I didn't know that spaceships has a gender? lol

As far as I know Spaceships are machines, Space= means outer-space or the area outside the our planet. and Ships= means a vessel larger than a boat.

So add them all means Vessel that can fly in outer space...

So how come it has gender?

Ahh never-mind.

Pst. Im a bird.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: no comment :rofl: :rofl: