Helper for Lord of Orphans Lake

Mecha

Greetings.

Anyone needing this instanced quest, Lord of Orphans Lake, can pm me in game if you see me online.

I wont complete the quest so I can kill him again and again. Dont need to wait for healers or anything. And I require no payment.

good luck.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Greetings.

Anyone needing this instanced quest, Lord of Orphans Lake, can pm me in game if you see me online.

I wont complete the quest so I can kill him again and again. Dont need to wait for healers or anything. And I require no payment.

good luck.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

I know you hate me........... can you help me? i will pm you(Dont ducking think its a trap :facepalm: )

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had more moments like these but I didnt take screens. Never get tired of it :lol:

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

anyways, if anyone whos needs this boss, I can help

Had more moments like these but I didnt take screens. Never get tired of it :lol:

anyways, if anyone whos needs this boss, I can help

How u entered there? :shok: :unknw: And don't tell me ''fell  in thru tree''. I'm 100%sure:D it was Paint xD

Sir. we were doing this quest with a small party: 1 mage, 1 priest and 1 paladin. But my paladin died just when the boss was about to die. They have completed the quest. The problem with my paladin is that it has fulfilled the quest requirements according to the quest log but it cannot entre the boss' layer again.

Is this possible? :sorry:

Edit: Got it, anyway. Just had to abandon the quest and do it again.

92432_.png

Well never thought id get to that quest lol but yeah i got it on my mage, so if you can help either pm me here or ingame on mc side( Chickenfly, Fishfilet) or on elf (Hypotex, Ripeos), Ripeos the mage is the one with the quest, so whenever u can will be gratefull :give_rose:

was one of these you?

my name is not naown ;D  8) 

im gennlo lvl 10 paladin  , almost same with my brother ranger = genlo  ;D  lvl 10 pala wearing cat costume  :mega_shok: