Darklock

do you want new arena stages?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. do you want new arena stages?

• yes ofcourse i want new and more interesting arena stages
    • no i want same old stages all the time and never change them

new arena stage ideas ll!

this is the full screen of the maps!

first of a pretty basic map with a bridge in the middle, players can go offesife and lock in there enemies to their side of the map (they have to cross bridge to run away) or they can camp on their side of map waiting for the enemies to come and ambush them!

and my second map was inspired by the sanctuary/animated armor area because i always loved to kill enemies there,

they can run into middle and start a epic fight in there or make a tactical run around the map to ambush the enemies from behind!

and third we got a map that was inspired by the swamps! you can walk around, fight on the bridge, camp on the bridges. or just simply run around the map to ambush the enemies from behind

and fourth we got the cold snowy mountain! where you can fight in the middle area around the pool of ice or camp on the bridges waiting for ur opponent. or go offensive and push your enemies back to their spawn area, if they wanna run they have to pass their bridge first!

and fifth we got the citadel! inspired by dinalts citadel! where you fight on the walls! make a big fight at the main area to the right of the wall, or camp and wait for your opponent to come to you!

in this map you cant run from your opponent, if you run you will face a dead end sooner or later

and sixth we got a new map! the astral labyrinth! inspired by ... yes ... astral labyrinth! can start a fight in middle area around the gap or run around the map to ambush your enemies from the side or from behind.

new idea! "the graveyard"! each team spawns in corner up left and down right. they can go in middle and start a main fight or they can run around the map to ambush their enemies from behind!

new map! volcano map! (without teleportation) teams start on respectivly sides and can choose between start a battle in the middle area or go around the map to ambush their enemies or just camp on one of the 4 bridges!

check the replies for the rest of the maps!

P.S i will add more ideas here!

63784_.jpg

63785_.jpg

63895_.jpg

63904_.jpg

colosseum cool idea :mega_shok:

arena in the beach is the best than coloseum.

new map! the astral labyrinth! inspired by ... yes ... astral labyrinth! can start a fight in middle area around the gap or run around the map to ambush your enemies from the side or from behind.  :yahoo:

64077_.jpg

new map added! the citadel  :rofl:

crossing area?

crossing area?

nono you fight on the walls. the spawn/start areas is the bigger areas to the left

besides this is just ideas, the things that i want added is the theme.

For example: lab, swamps and citadel.

new idea! "the graveyard"! each team spawns in corner up left and down right. they can go in middle and start a main fight or they can run around the map to ambush their enemies from behind!

64323_.jpg

Persuades runners to run more also its a disadvantage for melee like its gona be so easy for ranged to kite with more wider space

dont suggest big arena maps for runners pls  :crazy:  small one is better  :dirol:

hmm guys it is hard to me to figure out the "perfect map" both for melee and ranged BUT i will keep making maps as long i got ideas and we'll see if one them seem to be more "perfect"

new map! volcano map! (without teleportation) teams start on respectivly sides and can choose between start a battle in the middle area or go around the map to ambush their enemies or just camp on one of the 4 bridges! :pardon:

64394_.jpg

All locks favourite maps.

it not the maps its the class :facepalm:  none of this maps is for anyones advantage in that case it would be because the CLASS is OP not the maps fault. the only map that would make it easy for melee classes is a ♥♥♥♥♥ small map nowhere to run, and who would like to fight on that huh? so stop ♥♥♥♥ around and start ♥♥♥♥ think :facepalm:

and to all other out there make your own map that will:

*look cool

*exciting

*cool theme (volcano, castle, lab)

*be fair to all classes.

then ill shut up but til then this topic = closed

• 8 months later...

Persuades runners to run more also its a disadvantage for melee like its gona be so easy for ranged to kite with more wider space

Use jump lol ;D

Hmm... There should be one map which is so small that runners can not run but also big, so players could dodge Warlock's aoes, So what Im saying that max range should be 8x8 - 6x6, ofc can be modified such as 10x6 or 10x4x2