Minion Suggestion (please read carefully)

Kimimaro100

I want to make minions permanent, because they are partners and not usable item only.  

34 members have voted

1. 1. I want to make minions permanent, because they are partners and not usable item only.

• Strongly Agree
    • Agree
    • Disagree
    • Strongly Disagree

This my humble suggestion about minions, actually it’s a collaboration idea. Kagematsu’s Idea from catching minions instead of just buying them in miracle shop. I tried to find the topic created by Kagematsu but I can’t find it so I just put it here. The idea might not be totally exact as his idea but I tried to remember all the details I can remember from his original idea.

Catching minions is more fun that buying them. Trust me.

First step you  need the miracle item called Minion Scroll. Minion Scroll was supposed to be the Minion cage in Kagematsu’s Idea. Minion Scroll will served as empty scroll.  The Minion Scroll is an item which is used to catch your own Minion.

But do we have any other options to get this minion Scrolls instead of buying them in miracle shop?

Yes! We can hunt lab bosses and they can drop this empty minion scrolls.

We can also get them in nortland swamps. By quest rewards.

Second step you must search the whole Arinar to find these minions. There are only specific areas where we can find a certain minion.  For example we can find and catch the minion named Cat Charmer in a specific area in nortland swamps. In this area we can found the purple frogs with three captives along with them.(I’ll put a screen shot of this area later)

Third step time to catch your desired minion. For example you found your desired minion then try to catch it using your empty Minion Scroll.

How to catch a Minion using Minion Scroll?

Step 1. Attack the desired minion but make sure you will not kill it. Just try to make the HP of your minion as low as possible.

Step 2. When you think your Minion is weak enough use your empty minion scroll.

Press Bag Icon/Choose empty minion scroll/Press use.

Then there will be a glowing arrow appeared and navigate this arrow to the location of the Minion.

Press Catch Minion.

Then the minion will struggle inside the Minion Scroll it takes three(3) second until the minion will be successfully caught.

In other words there is a chance that the minion scroll will fail. And if the minion scroll will be failed to obtain the minion then the minion scroll will vanished.

There are three types of Minion Scrolls.

The “Young Tamer Minion Scroll” – 30% success rate.

The “Professional Tamer Minion Scroll” – 50% success rate.

The “Master Tamer Minion Scroll” – 90% success rate.

The higher the success rate the more expensive. And only The “Young Tamer Minion Scroll” and

The “Professional Tamer Minion Scroll” are available to get from lab bosses and quest rewards in nortland. The” Master Tamer Minion Scroll is only available in Miracle Shop.

Fourth step wait for the wilderness bar to reach 0 percent so that you can use your minion in battles.

After you successfully caught your minion, a wilderness bar will appear when you look at your minion Scroll in your bag. Don’t worry the wilderness bar will drop as time goes by. You just need to wait until the wilderness bar reach zero(0) percent. Different types of minions has a different wilderness bar length. The length of wilderness bar in minions depends of the rarity of the minion you just have caught.

But what if you don’t want to wait? Is there a way to make this wilderness bar drop to zero instantly?

Yes. There is an item called Calming Pills(suggested by Kagematsu) this item can drop the wilderness bar instantly. And this item is a miracle item.

There are some problems that you can encounter while trying to catch a minion. So I add some suggestion to make the catching of minion’s easier.

What if some noob enemy faction tried to disturb you while catching your minion?

What if they try to kill you or kill your minion?

And that is totally disturbing isn’t it?

So here is my solution. A Miracle item called Scroll of Ice Wall Shield.

Scroll of Ice Wall Shield is a miracle item that will help you to stop disturber from an enemy faction or other players to interfere while you are trying to catch a certain minion.

For example you will try to catch s minion but an enemy faction came and tried to attack you and the minion you are trying to catch. To prevent him from interfering use the Scroll of Ice Wall Shield to cover you and your minion. The Ice Wall Shield will be just like the Dark Circle but the bigger version. Enough to cover two characters in an area.  The effect of this Scroll of Ice Wall Shield is perfect to prevent the disturbers. Inside the Ice Wall Shield the minion you  are trying to catch will be trapped and when you are inside of this Ice Wall Shield you are also protected against enemy factions. The minion you are trying to catch is also protected by the shield. No one can harm  you or the minion inside the Ice wall Shield. Enemy factions or Allied factions would not be able to interfere. The effect is simple. No one can attack you or the minion you are trying to catch while both of you and the minion is inside the Ice wall shield just like the effect of Armistice, a skill of Priest. And the minion is trapped inside the Ice Wall Shield so you have got a plenty of time and no worries while trying to catch this minion. By the way this item is only available to use if there is a minion in a certain area. It means this item is not able to use in mobs or bosses. I think you won’t use it in lab boss or ordinary bosses anyway because I am sure this item will be really an expensive item in miracle shop. So be wise on using this item.

Another miracle item is the Scroll of Soul Entrapment – this item is used to simply catch a minion without sweat. Yes 100 percent catch the minion without harming the minion. When you  have this item and you found a minion you will see a question mark in the head of the minion. Just click on that color green question mark and press use Scroll of Soul Entrapment and you will be able to get this minion however there is a problem there will be no wilderness bar appeared because your minion’s soul is missing so you need to retrieved the missing soul of your minion in order for you to summoned your minion.

There are two ways to retrieve the missing soul of your minion.

First is using the Scroll of Soul Retriever which can instantly Retrieved the soul of your minion without sweat.

Second is talk to NPC named Soul Retriever that can be found in Zereth-Haf or Ayvondil.

He will ask you to kill a random boss in lab. Except Herald, Scorpion and Chief Executioner.

After you successfully retrieved the missing soul of your minion the wilderness bar will appear and you will just need to wait till it dropped to 0 or use calming pills.

The items Scroll of Ice Wall Shield, Scroll of Soul Entrapment, and  Scroll of Soul Retriever are going to be an expensive miracle item so be wise of using this items.

The Mechanics on how the minions attack and support the character is almost the same as my idea. I remember telling that the minion will attack on its own and support or heal the character automatically. And I commend the Airgrin for that.

And their types is also similar.

I am talking about the Attack type(Kagematsu’s idea), Deffense Type(My idea), and Heal/Support type(my Idea).

Why I came up with this idea?

3 days to go I saw an Abyss Zealots which is one of the minions you are using now. But as I said its 3 days ago which means the day before the update. I saw this minion beside Meneru and Jiiva they are mobs found in nortland.. That time I know no one is allowed to summon minion so I think it’s a bug. However if this bug existed then it’s not impossible to see and catch this minions in a certain area. The minion is not attacking(harmless and not aggressive) unless someone will attack him and try to catch him.

I’ll put some screen shots later but now let me here your opinions about the minions today.

I will also add more features.

Miracle items in this suggestion.

Young Tamer Minion Scroll

Professional Tamer Minion Scroll

Master Tamer Minion Scroll

Calming Pills

Scroll of Ice Wall Shield

Scroll of Soul Entrapment

Scroll of Soul Retriever

Click on the link for part 2

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=90817.0

• Developer

That's impressive, really.

As I could say, it has completely different mechanics than we have now. Not sure that is it possible to make such things now, but we are collecting suggestions and ideas and will improve current system.

Thank you for suggestion

As I could say, it has completely different mechanics than we have now. Not sure that is it possible to make such things now, but we are collecting suggestions and ideas and will improve current system.

Thank you for suggestion

Thank you very much sir..

I  came up with this Idea when I saw the minion Abyss Zealots standing beside Meneru and Jivva.

Is it a bug?

I just wonder if that bug existed then its not impossible if we can catch those minions while they are wandering in a certain locations in the whole Arinar.

• Developer

Thank you very much sir..

I  came up with this Idea when I saw the minion Abyss Zealots standing beside Meneru and Jivva.

Is it a bug?

I just wonder if that bug existed then its not impossible if we can catch those minions while they are wandering in a certain locations in the whole Arinar.

Minions right now can stay alone if owner went offline.

Agree almost... lets not make full Pokémon :D. So these i disagree: Making minion going low hp, shield scroll thing(u can save urself from enemy faction by using this, and dont need if dont make mob to 1hp).(dont know if u meant same in following) maybe minion should be summoned by using time like 30sec and in combat cant summon and yes for sure raise minion lvl, and how about minion battles(mini game) that gives u little combat scene where you can use minion skills turn after turn. And winner takes guild points, maybe new currency minion mastery points and gold what players put in game (500g-1k).

Agree almost... lets not make full Pokémon :D. So these i disagree: Making minion going low hp, shield scroll thing(u can save urself from enemy faction by using this, and dont need if dont make mob to 1hp).(dont know if u meant same in following) maybe minion should be summoned by using time like 30sec and in combat cant summon and yes for sure raise minion lvl, and how about minion battles(mini game) that gives u little combat scene where you can use minion skills turn after turn. And winner takes guild points, maybe new currency minion mastery points and gold what players put in game (500g-1k).

bro if you want mini-games wait until blueborns suggestion about mini-games is approved, as of now we are only talking about minion system, lets just stick to that??

by the way bro Im still not finish to put all ideas in this suggestion as I said I will put more features in this topic.

And yeah its a bit of pokemon but totally different.

TO devs/Admins

Please take a look in my suggestion and leave a comment.

I want to know if there is something missing in my suggestion.

I tried to suggest plenty of miracle items to make sure that the amount of miracle coins that this idea can give is equal or more than the current minion system we have now.

Thank you for suggestion

You would like that idea, huh snorlax? More money in your pocket. :facepalm: How about, before we go back to playing pokemon, you guys fix some real issues in warspear. Like stairs for example, or... Shaman earth qauke? I like minions the way they are myself, anyway.Rather not have to pay MORE money for this game, and take MORE time trying to catch something thats almost useless besides PVE. Fit minions into the war zone if your gonna work on em. Make them significant while im tryna beat back a.bunch of elves from nadir

You would like that idea, huh snorlax? More money in your pocket. :facepalm: How about, before we go back to playing pokemon, you guys fix some real issues in warspear. Like stairs for example, or... Shaman earth qauke? I like minions the way they are myself, anyway.Rather not have to pay MORE money for this game, and take MORE time trying to catch something thats almost useless besides PVE. Fit minions into the war zone if your gonna work on em. Make them significant while im tryna beat back a.bunch of elves from nadir

Hahahah I might say you're right.. if you will only use your mind to imagine how much MONEY you will pay for temporary minions . then  you might conclude that its almost the same..

I mean your non-stop buying those Minion Scrolls for Spams I know people like you, who depend so much in miracle coins(I actually used to be like that but I think its better if you will sometimes hunt in lab, or try your luck in swamps(I know Swamps is very hard! trust me!)

What I am telling is being a rich noob who wait for someone in trade chat to sell doom weapons is not very cool, because your skills and talent in hunting is not increasing.

But if there is a SMS Payment in my country I might go back in spamming miracle coins lol.

As of now the game is really boring...

And rich noob people are really enjoying the arena ticket spams? isn't it?

P.S.

I made those suggestion to give more fun and excitement to the game..

I have question?

Why you want to just buy them than to WORK HARD FOR IT?

Simple.

Because you are a lazy-ass noob rich who wants everything to be easy!

Do you know why this game is unique?

Because the leveling system of this game is only acquired trough questing.

Which means we need to WORK HARD TO BE STRONGER and not just to buy things that will make us stronger in this game.

For me this game is the example of NO PAIN NO GAIN!

GOT IT?

And I highly commend warspear for that.

P.S.

I have question?

Simple.

Which means we need to WORK HARD TO BE STRONGER and not just to buy things that will make us stronger in this game.

GOT IT?

You suck and are a hypocrite yourself.

So "rich" people are always noob and spamming shit and stuff everywhere?

You assume everyone who doesnt want to work for something that needs payment or not is a good guy and everyone who can do it is a rich "noob"?

The bold part, YOU FAIL. Get daily quest, buy the items, now with experience pots, easy levelling. Not stronger? Buy miracle coins, buy signs and stuff and amp. Not strong? Is that for rich noobs only? SUCK IT UP AND GO HUNT FOR DROPS.

If incase you can't read my post nor understand anything

I'll make it simple

You are wrong

In so many ways

Point out yourself.

You assume everyone who doesnt want to work for something that needs payment or not is a good guy and everyone who can do it is a rich "noob"?

The bold part, YOU FAIL. Get daily quest, buy the items, now with experience pots, easy levelling. Not stronger? Buy miracle coins, buy signs and stuff and amp. Not strong? Is that for rich noobs only? SUCK IT UP AND GO HUNT FOR DROPS.

I'll make it simple

You are wrong

In so many ways

Point out yourself.

Happy Birthday!

And I agree fully.

But I wish he sucked (my dick for an instance).

I'll make it simple

You are wrong

In so many ways

Point out yourself.

As I said I used to be a person who spam miracle coins to buy signs. etc to get what weapon I want..

but now I PREFER HUNTING and questing in nortland to gain powerful gears.

You know word Hypocrite?

it means:

a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

I don't feel good about those people who don't work hard to get items.

As  I said I used to be like that. but now I try to learn hunting and questing and its fun than to wait players sell their items in trade chat!

btw unity potion is acceptable because we need 300k+ gp to gain level 3!

If we don't use unity pots it may takes a year before we reach level 3! :bad:

exp booster and gp booster might be another advantage for rich people BUT still you need to Do Questing!

And still you need to work hard, the only difference is the amount of GP or AP  you will earn is 2x.

Again I will repeat YOU STILL NEED TO DO QUEST TO GAIN GUILD POINT AND ARENA POINTS. which means you still need to do a  hard work.

That is still different from people who wait in towns for sellers of doom weapons and etc.

As I said I used to be a person who spam miracle coins to buy signs. etc to get what weapon I want..

but now I PREFER HUNTING and questing in nortland to gain powerful gears.

You know word Hypocrite?

it means:

a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

I don't feel good about those people who don't work hard to get items.

As  I said I used to be like that. but now I try to learn hunting and questing and its fun than to wait players sell their items in trade chat!

btw unity potion is acceptable because we need 300k+ gp to gain level 3!

If we don't use unity pots it may takes a year before we reach level 3! :bad:

exp booster and gp booster might be another advantage for rich people BUT still you need to Do Questing!

And still you need to work hard, the only difference is the amount of GP or AP  you will earn is 2x.

Again I will repeat YOU STILL NEED TO DO QUEST TO GAIN GUILD POINT AND ARENA POINTS. which means you still need to do a  hard work.

That is still different from people who wait in towns for sellers of doom weapons and etc.

"""rich people noob spam" can still do those quests faster than you can cum, hell, even non-rich do it.

You told me the meaning of Hypocrite, yet you don't realise YOU are ONE.

Check your posts.

Happy Birthday!

And I agree fully.

But I wish he sucked (my dick for an instance).

Omg you gay Azebu!

You're still trying to taste my dick?

what the duck!

Before you told me you are a girl(and obviously you are lying)

Now you want me to suck your GAY DICK!

duck off!

this is very humiliating duck you!

I can't imagine to be with you for duck sake you noob AZEBU!

"""rich people noob spam" can still do those quests faster than you can cum, hell, even non-rich do it.

You told me the meaning of Hypocrite, yet you don't realise YOU are ONE.

Check your posts.

I actually stop buying m.coins. not literally stop im still buying but not much since we have no sms payment in our country, going to mall just to buy mol points is really tiring. I DO IT WEEKLY!

Now the game is boring. :cray:

But I hpoe they will change minion system to make game fun again!

"""rich people noob spam" can still do those quests faster than you can cum, hell, even non-rich do it.--- what do you expect? they might be faster and that is because they have to spam those items. its their money(our money) who keeps this game alive.

What do you want make all items for free?

All I want to say is at least they still doing questing to be a high level but earning good gears will be really easy to them because they can spam miracle coins.

You know what I know you are mad because the locked your topic. I don't know why they did it.

But you saw that they like my idea.

And now you are mad at me?

What was that for?

It's not funny that you will messed up with someone who does not do anything bad to you!

If you hate the devs because they locked your topic then ask them. Don't get mad at innocent people!

Omg you gay Azebu!

You're still trying to taste my dick?

what the ♥♥♥♥!

Before you told me you are a girl(and obviously you are lying)

Now you want me to suck your GAY DICK!

♥♥♥♥ off!

this is very humiliating ♥♥♥♥ you!

I can't imagine to be with you for ♥♥♥♥ sake you noob AZEBU!

LOLHEMADBRO

I actually stop buying m.coins. not literally stop im still buying but not much since we have no sms payment in our country, going to mall just to buy mol points is really tiring. I DO IT WEEKLY!

Now the game is boring. :cray:

But I hpoe they will change minion system to make game fun again!

"""rich people noob spam" can still do those quests faster than you can cum, hell, even non-rich do it.--- what do you expect? they might be faster and that is because they have to spam those items. its their money(our money) who keeps this game alive.

What do you want make all items for free?

All I want to say is at least they still doing questing to be a high level but earning good gears will be really easy to them because they can spam miracle coins.

As i said, Hypocrite.

If Lordyasir would be here, he'd say the same.

HAYPOCRIT.

You know what I know you are mad because the locked your topic. I don't know why they did it.

But you saw that they like my idea.

And now you are mad at me?

What was that for?

It's not funny that you will messed up with someone who does not do anything bad to you!

If you hate the devs because they locked your topic then ask them. Don't get mad at innocent people!

♥♥♥♥♥ I CARE NOT FOR MY LOCKED TOPIC.

LOLHEMADBRO

As i said, Hypocrite.

HAYPOCRIT.

Please I am going to puke if you tell another gay name :bad:

Ofc you really cared about your locked topic.

you know what. if I offend you about it. I mean being rich who spam his miracle items fine sorry.

but you also offended me so I hope you understand.

Kimi I decided to do my best to track you down. Your facebook, your phone number, your photo. You are mine, cutie :3

LOLHEMADBRO

As i said, Hypocrite.

HAYPOCRIT.

Happy Birthday!

Kimi I decided to do my best to track you down. Your facebook, your phone number, your photo. You are mine, cutie :3

Happy Birthday!

:bad:

btw why you always say happy birth day?

Well i thought of something that will make it less like pokemon.

Take out the whole have minion at low hp, different types of scrolls and ice wall thing.

How to capture a minion:

1. get capture scroll, can be obtained from boss drops, norlant swamps rewards, and miracle shop

2. go to a area with a minion

3. kill the minion, and when it dies, get essence of "insert minion name"

4. put the essence of "insert minion name" into the capture scroll

5. you get yourself a minion, congrats

this way, you remove the whole disturbers factor, unless of course they try to steal your minion, but hey! they do that for boss hunts as well. This is just a super simplified version of what you had going and more like what warspear is about, killing stuff :D

Well i thought of something that will make it less like pokemon.

Take out the whole have minion at low hp, different types of scrolls and ice wall thing.

How to capture a minion:

1. get capture scroll, can be obtained from boss drops, norlant swamps rewards, and miracle shop----already given in my suggestion

2. go to a area with a minion----already given in my suggestion

3. kill the minion, and when it dies, get essence of "insert minion name"--- the drop reate will be really low trust me.

4. put the essence of "insert minion name" into the capture scroll

5. you get yourself a minion, congrats

this way, you remove the whole disturbers factor, unless of course they try to steal your minion, but hey! they do that for boss hunts as well. This is just a super simplified version of what you had going and more like what warspear is about, killing stuff :D

As I can see you want to omit lots of things in my idea, I would really appreciate that you want to make it simple, however the way I designed my idea is for the implementation of all the miracle items I suggested which means it complements the amount of miracle coins we consume for temporary minions  will be equal or more than the total amount of miracle coins we will consume for permanent minions.

If you don't realized the whole suggestion is an offering so that we can have a PERMANENT MINION. I know you want permanent minion too(most of us) so I did suggested that as an offering.

Imagine if you will omit the other miracle items need to catch the minion it means less miracle items and that is also resulting to less miracle items for minion update....

I hope you understand...

this is only our way to make the minions permanent.

hard way to get it means not all can have it unless they will work hard for it.

Oh i didn't realise it was meant to be permanent. Personally, i would rather have time limited minions than permanent ones, makes them special you know? Having a constant minion around is great when hunting/farming but takes away the experience when doing things with friends. Anyways just my issues with permanent minions, getting side tracked.

The reasons why i suggested those, was to simplify your version, and make it a bit more probable to be implemented. Having many items created for capturing minions is a bit much, sure devs will earn more money, but it didn't have to be complicated in the first place. People will be happy just catching minions, with a few basic items. My point is, i like your idea of capturing minions, but having it done simple will attract many players to create their own minion, for the fun of it, and feeling of accomplishment

Oh i didn't realise it was meant to be permanent. Personally, i would rather have time limited minions than permanent ones, makes them special you know? Having a constant minion around is great when hunting/farming but takes away the experience when doing things with friends. Anyways just my issues with permanent minions, getting side tracked.

The reasons why i suggested those, was to simplify your version, and make it a bit more probable to be implemented. Having many items created for capturing minions is a bit much, sure devs will earn more money, but it didn't have to be complicated in the first place. People will be happy just catching minions, with a few basic items. My point is, i like your idea of capturing minions, but having it done simple will attract many players to create their own minion, for the fun of it, and feeling of accomplishment

Those miracle items that can help to catch minions sure is a great help to catch minions, however you can choose to not buy those items AND  try to catch minion with just your Minion scroll...

All I want to say is  catching of minions will be easy if we have those miracle items, however you still can choose not to use those miracle items.

Hahahah I might say you're right.. if you will only use your mind to imagine how much MONEY you will pay for temporary minions . then I you might conclude that its almost the same..

I mean your non-stop buying those Minion Scrolls for Spams I know people like you, who depend so much in miracle coins(I actually used to be like that but I think its better if you will sometimes hunt in lab, or try your luck in swamps(I know Swamps is very hard! trust me!)

What I am telling is being a rich noob who wait for someone in trade chat to sell doom weapons is not very cool, because your skills and talent in hunting is not increasing.

But if there is a SMS Payment in my country I might go back in spamming miracle coins lol.

As of now the game is really boring...

And rich noob people are really enjoying the arena ticket spams? isn't it?

P.S.

I have question?

Simple.

GOT IT?

Firstly, Bud... Its not even your idea. Secondly, People who have JOBS unlike yourself, dont have the time to do most of the shit in game as it stands. You should try getting yourself a job, btw. Its nice not depending on mommy and daddy to take you to the mall once a week. Oh, and you are infact a HYPOACRIT like the chich said. And dont call dude gay, when your sucking off the game developers. And one last thing, your entire idea that you spent far to much time on... Is garbage. Get yourself a life, and friends outside of warspear. And one more thing,  forgot to add. Dont tell me about working hard untill youspend 8 hours a day on a roof, or 12 hours in a factory. Sitting on your ass, staying conceentrated on a game is not "Hard Work" Jack ass

Firstly, Bud... Its not even your idea. Secondly, People who have JOBS unlike yourself, dont have the time to do most of the shit in game as it stands. You should try getting yourself a job, btw. Its nice not depending on mommy and daddy to take you to the mall once a week. Oh, and you are infact a HYPOACRIT like the chich said. And dont call dude gay, when your sucking off the game developers. And one last thing, your entire idea that you spent far to much time on... Is garbage. Get yourself a life, and friends outside of warspear. And one more thing,  forgot to add. Dont tell me about working hard untill youspend 8 hours a day on a roof, or 12 hours in a factory. Sitting on your ass, staying conceentrated on a game is not "Hard Work" Jack ass

First of all fix your English because it hurts my eyes reading your comment.

Second  why you said its not my idea? If this is not my idea then who owns this Idea? wtf I don't know what are you talking about.( Firstly, Bud... Its not even your idea.)--- a copy of your statement.

Lol as far as I know this Idea is created by me. Because if this is already suggested by someone then someone might already said that this is a repost and they will put a link of the original topic creator. But this is my idea I am not copying to anyone!

Spend 8 hours a day? Did you tried hunt eye? 200 kills = 1 drop! now tell me what do you mean by hardwork?

HAHAHA and why do I need to work if I am just a student?

And hell yeah I used my mom and dad's money for buying miracle coins.. is there any problem about that?

So it is my fault if my parents are good providers? hah that's non-sense.

And that guy Azebu is humiliating me, So I have the rights to call him that way! because he is a GAY!

If you are a normal guy ,would asked other guy to suck your dick? I don't think so.

And about me being Hypocrite?  I think the girl is only mad because her topic was locked.. I just tell her not to rage in my topic then she call me hypocrite because just like those noob spammers I also buy Miracle coins :facepalm:

First of all fix your English because it hurts my eyes reading your comment.

Second  why you said its not my idea? If this is not my idea then who owns this Idea? wtf I don't know what are you talking about.( Firstly, Bud... Its not even your idea.)--- a copy of your statement.

Lol as far as I know this Idea is created by me. Because if this is already suggested by someone then someone might already said that this is a repost and they will put a link of the original topic creator. But this is my idea I am not copying to anyone!

Spend 8 hours a day? Did you tried hunt eye? 200 kills = 1 drop! now tell me what do you mean by hardwork?

HAHAHA and why do I need to work if I am just a student?

And hell yeah I used my mom and dad's money for buying miracle coins.. is there any problem about that?

So it is my fault if my parents are good providers? hah that's non-sense.

And that guy Azebu is humiliating me, So I have the rights to call him that way! because he is a GAY!

If you are a normal guy ,would asked other guy to suck your dick? I don't think so.

And about me being Hypocrite?  I think the girl is only mad because her topic is locked.. I just tell her not to rage in my topic then she call me hypocrite because just like those noob spammers I also buy Miracle coins :facepalm:

It's not polite to call others gays, pal.

It's not polite to call others gays, pal.

So its polite to ask someone to suck your dick? duck you!

Stop chasing me I have no Interest in gays like you.! :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

So its polite to ask someone to suck your dick? ♥♥♥♥ you!

Stop chasing me I have no Interest in gays like you.! :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

If you just did it there would be no problem. You can't always have things your way, you know?

All according to keikaku.

All according to keikaku.

If you just did it there would be no problem. You can't always have things your way, you know?♥♥♥♥?

if I just did it? there would be no problem? even in my death I wont suck your gay dick!Please devs/mods look at this gay harassment!

All I am asking is stop chasing me! I don't like gays.. wtf! why you can't understand that?