Added ranks in guild for optimization of guild system.

Kimimaro100

When the Guild skills was announced all of the people is happy. However while reading the announcement I noticed some details that may cause a BIG problem in the future.

There are four Ranks in a Guild as of Now

Leader:

-Can change the message for the guild and guild description.

-Can invite players to the guild.

-Can assign new guild leader.

-Can dismiss players from the guild.

-Can advance guild level and study guild skills.

-Can use active guild skills.

-Full access to the guild storage.

-Can set daily gold withdrawal limit.

Heir:

-Can alter member's ranks.

Explorer:

-Guild Chat.

Newbie:

Guild Chat.

-Can withdraw gold/items from guild warehouse.

-Can deposit gold/items from the guild warehouse.

Now As I read in the announcement I found out that Only Heirs and Guild Leaders are allowed to use active guild skills.

And that is going to be a problem because for sure all of the members will asked to be an Heir so that they will be able to use the active guild skills.

But if all players are going to become an Heir it will be a risk for the guild's security since the Heir has a great power in guild second most powerful to the Guild Leader.

If a culprit tried to infiltrate the guild it will be a problem because there is a chance that the leader might promote all the members to become an Heir in able to use the Active Guild Skills.

So this is my humble suggestion:

Add a new rank called Gladiator in the guild system.

Gladiator:

-Guild Chat.

As you can see the rank Gladiator is the third rank in the guild and the only difference between Explorer and Gladiator is the Gladiator is able to use Active Guild Skills.

By this idea we can prevent scamming in guilds.

And all of the members in guild are able to use this Active Guild skills.

The word Gladiator means a fighter or warrior and because they are the warriors of the Guild they should equipped the Active Guild Skills to use in battles.

Please also visit this complement idea for Optimization of Guild against scammers.

click on the link: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=90262.msg578127#msg578127

A copy of statements in the official announcement:

New Guild features.1. Active skills.

If you are Guild Leader or Heir, you can use active guild skills.

1st level.

All guild members for an hour will get additional experience for completing daily quests.

2nd level. All guild members for an hour will get additional arena points.

3rd level. Makes all the guild members invisible for a short time. Depends on the skill level.

4th level. Makes all the guild members invulnerable for a short time. Depends on the skill level.Guild Points are used as a consumable for the active skills.

I dont agree, as it was said, active skills consume gp, and if all people can do it leader wont have control in it.

Ohh very well said but I think I should also put my suggestion about log book here..

Well "Log Book" is a a program in the Guild system where it shows the list of activities in guild like Withdrawal of gold/Items Depositing/Gold Items/ Players who are kicked and who Kicked the player/ and also in this Log book we can also see who spam the Active guild skills. We can see the number of times of uses of Active guild skill by a certain player.

Then by the help of this Log Book we can easily trace the guild member who is messing up with the guild.

Satisfy?

please read the suggestion about log book to learn more thank you.

click on the link: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=90262.msg578127#msg578127

dude ur wrong about it :) u read it wrong, if u read carefully what is writen in the description in gameu will understand wht im saying xD so lemme explain how the active skill works  :friends: wht kuzmitch meant by "If you are Guild Leader or Heir, you can use active guild skills." he meant only heir or leader can activate the skillz  ;)

Active Skill 1: (look pic 1) only heir or leader can activate the skill, but all the guild members will have the BUFF of getting +% of xp doesnt matter where they are, time is 1hour i think, cd (cooldown) is idk depends on wht lvl 1,2,3,4 :friends:

Active Skill 2: (look pic 2) only heir or leader can activate the skill, as the for the xp explanation, same for arena points +% :aggressive:

Active Skill 3: (look pic 3) only heir or leader can activate the skill, when the heir or leader who activate the skill, only members in the same location as him will get invisible too. WHO ACTIVATES THE SKILL CAN USE BECOME INVISIBLE WITH THE MEMBERS IS SAME LOCATION AS HIM EVEN IN BATTLE MODE!! :diablo:

Active Skill 4 (look pic 4) only heir or leader can activate the skill, same as active skill 3, but gets GOD MODE on, they cant attack or be attacked :bomb:

any more questions?  :)

post-15696-14177032080781_thumb.png

post-15696-14177032080909_thumb.png

post-15696-14177032104994_thumb.png

post-15696-14177032105096_thumb.png

dude ur wrong about it :) u read it wrong, if u read carefully what is writen in the description in gameu will understand wht im saying xD so lemme explain how the active skill works  :friends: wht kuzmitch meant by "If you are Guild Leader or Heir, you can use active guild skills." he meant only heir or leader can activate the skillz  ;)

Active Skill 1: (look pic 1) only heir or leader can activate the skill, but all the guild members will have the BUFF of getting +% of xp doesnt matter where they are, time is 1hour i think, cd (cooldown) is idk depends on wht lvl 1,2,3,4 :friends:

Active Skill 2: (look pic 2) only heir or leader can activate the skill, as the for the xp explanation, same for arena points +% :aggressive:

Active Skill 3: (look pic 3) only heir or leader can activate the skill, when the heir or leader who activate the skill, only members in the same location as him will get invisible too. WHO ACTIVATES THE SKILL CAN USE BECOME INVISIBLE WITH THE MEMBERS IS SAME LOCATION AS HIM EVEN IN BATTLE MODE!! :diablo:

Active Skill 4 (look pic 4) only heir or leader can activate the skill, same as active skill 3, but gets GOD MODE on, they cant attack or be attacked :bomb:

any more questions?  :)

Bro I know what I am talking about and all of the statements above are correct...

And what I am trying to say is....

Only guild leaders/heirs can activate those skills and IN ORDER TO GET THOSE BUFFS IS THE MEMBERS MUST BE WITH THE SAME LOCATION WITH THE LEADER OR HEIR.

Question is.. are guild leaders and heirs always with the same location with other members?

Answer is NO.

that is why the skills are useless if you are not in the same location with leaders/heirs who can activate the skills...

On the other hand if Gladiators were created then this problem is solved because we don't need to be with heirs or leader just to activate those guild active skills...

P.S.

I am talking about the Active guild skills 3 and 4

Invisible

and guild blessing.

and also thanks for visiting here bro..

Bro I know what I am talking about and all of the statements above are correct...

And what I am trying to say is....

Only guild leaders/heirs can activate those skills and IN ORDER TO GET THOSE BUFFS IS THE MEMBERS MUST BE WITH THE SAME LOCATION WITH THE LEADER OR HEIR.

Question is.. are guild leaders and heirs always with the same location with other members?

Answer is NO.

that is why the skills are useless if you are not in the same location with leaders/heirs who can activate the skills...

On the other hand if Gladiators were created then this problem is solved because we don't need to be with heirs or leader just to activate those guild active skills...

P.S.

I am talking about the Active guild skills 3 and 4

Invisible

and guild blessing.

and also thanks for visiting here bro..

ah oh sry my bad  :give_rose: thought u didnt understood it xD oh well u cant expect leader to give those ranks to people and let them use gp costing and time cooldown to anyone, i think heir n leader is the right choice to active such skillz :/ sry

ah oh sry my bad  :give_rose: thought u didnt understood it xD oh well u cant expect leader to give those ranks to people and let them use gp costing and time cooldown to anyone, i think heir n leader is the right choice to active such skillz :/ sry

that is your opinion and I respect that.

I know you are afraid that players will spam the usage of this skills.

that's why I also suggest the so-called Log Book.

Log Book will show all activities in the guild...

It will complement this Idea.

you can find it also here in suggestion section.

If any of devs/admins read my suggestion please leave a comment...

because as of now there are incidents of scamming in guilds and it must be stopped.

Please make a a solution on how to prevent this, specially when guild skills are activated many players will asked to be come an Heir for sure...

And this will be a big risk for the guild!

Please understand we just want to secured guild system against scammers..

I like it as it is now when it comes to guild skills. However, i would like them to add more ranks though. As it is now the guild storage has no security at all, everyone can just come and take (heirs).

I like it as it is now when it comes to guild skills. However, i would like them to add more ranks though. As it is now the guild storage has no security at all, everyone can just come and take (heirs).

Exactly the guild security is poor...

that is why I try to suggest this things to add more security to the guild...

• 1 month later...

When the Guild skills was announced all of the people is happy. However while reading the announcement I noticed some details that may cause a BIG problem in the future.

There are four Ranks in a Guild as of Now

Leader:

-Can assign new guild leader.

-Can set daily gold withdrawal limit.

Heir:

-Can alter member's ranks.

Explorer:

-Guild Chat.

Newbie:

Guild Chat.

-Can withdraw gold/items from guild warehouse.

-Can deposit gold/items from the guild warehouse.

Now As I read in the announcement I found out that Only Heirs and Guild Leaders are allowed to use active guild skills.

And that is going to be a problem because for sure all of the members will asked to be an Heir so that they will be able to use the active guild skills.

But if all players are going to become an Heir it will be a risk for the guild's security since the Heir has a great power in guild second most powerful to the Guild Leader.

If a culprit tried to infiltrate the guild it will be a problem because there is a chance that the leader might promote all the members to become an Heir in able to use the Active Guild Skills.

So this is my humble suggestion:

Add a new rank called Gladiator in the guild system.

Gladiator:

-Guild Chat.

As you can see the rank Gladiator is the third rank in the guild and the only difference between Explorer and Gladiator is the Gladiator is able to use Active Guild Skills.

By this idea we can prevent scamming in guilds.

And all of the members in guild are able to use this Active Guild skills.

The word Gladiator means a fighter or warrior and because they are the warriors of the Guild they should equipped the Active Guild Skills to use in battles.

Please also visit this complement idea for Optimization of Guild against scammers.

Devs you forget to put this in guild log activity book!

you only put gp counter..