Profile for chars

dm82david

Profile for each character.

The profile will include:
    * Name (ex. Bestshamy)
    * Age (char creation date) (ex. Age: 2 years / Creation date: 20.03.2011)
    * Gender (male/female)
    * "View current gears"- Born identities
    * "View arena rank" - Born identities
    * Last seen at ... (ex. "Last seen at Monday, 23.07.2013, 22:15") - IceKiller
    * A brief description (~ 60+ chars) (ex. "This char is main char, and I use it for farming, pvp and war...")
    * Type of profile (Privacy):
            -public
            -just friends
            -private

The user will only be able to edit the description and profile type.
For each year the character will increase (+ ~1%) a specific skill for each type of character (ex. dexterity for ranger, wisdom for druid, HP bd etc.)

I forgot to add that on char birthday would be nice to receive some gifts  ;) from game and/or from players.

59135_.gif

Sounds good. Especially if every bit of information has a privacy setting.

Why not add "View current gears" as well?

If they ever add any features that has been suggested in the Collectables & mini games topic, your idea would be the perfect place to show off ones achievements ect.

Where would others see that profile?

I would see it as scary, as others can see my equip and creation date. Makes it easier possibly for scamming?

actually i dont understand this suggestion :/ we already can see creation date, arena rating, name and our gear lolz i dont get it whts this suggestion about?

Where would others see that profile?

I would see it as scary, as others can see my equip and creation date. Makes it easier possibly for scamming?

A New tab in player interaction perhaps.

Scary? Privacy settings. Your choice to keep any of the information private, open to public viewing or just friends.

actually i dont understand this suggestion :/ we already can see creation date, arena rating, name and our gear lolz i dont get it whts this suggestion about?

It's a suggestion to share a bit about yourself with other people. At your own disclosure of course.

Here's a couple more idea's...

Country.

Language's spoken.

Oh and it's gender.. not genre ;)

And it might be better if every section has it's own privacy setting. So one can choose what information to share or not.. and with whom.

try now to find someone in arena rating list, if he is somewhere in middle of that list, u will have to take some time to find him, and to be able to check his rating.

With a profile you just click a name in chat, or in friend list, or interact and you get a new button "profile" or "info". when you click that you see that player info...

also try now to tell a char gender just by looking at him, very hard if he has a costume...

creation date is only for getting gifts when it is "birth" date...

or u can just ask about him to him xD not so hard :) unless u wana know be friendz with all the server xD idk i like it the way it is simple :) and if anyone wants to know about me let him ask me, not stalks my profile like how they do on facebook xD he wana know about me i give him my facebook name he checks there xD

or u can just ask about him to him xD not so hard :) unless u wana know be friendz with all the server xD idk i like it the way it is simple :) and if anyone wants to know about me let him ask me, not stalks my profile like how they do on facebook xD he wana know about me i give him my facebook name he checks there xD

I See the suggestion as an optional choice for players.

Personally.. I wouldnt mind having this feature. Would also help me out with my bad memory.

And besides, as i said on my first post in this topic.. it would be a great way to show off achievements and such in relation to my collectables & mini-games suggestion topic.

If he is offline? And i don't think that most of people want to always say same things again and again... for every friend that ask...

If he is offline? And i don't think that most of people want to always say same things again and again... for every friend that ask...

hehe xD congratz :) i usually let someone argue with me 3posting to make him convince me his idea is a gd one :) yes i hate repeating myself to others about my idendity, ik its a gd idea but as u know devs focus on ideas that improves game bussiness profit xD gdluck u got my +1 ;)

we already can see creation date

where you can see that? for any char? what u see there is account creation date...

hehe xD congratz :) i usually let someone argue with me 3posting to make him convince me his idea is a gd one :) yes i hate repeating myself to others about my idendity, ik its a gd idea but as u know devs focus on ideas that improves game bussiness profit xD gdluck u got my +1 ;)

devs can get profit from this too if they are creative, that i won't suggest because they are good at it :D

Anyway this is not so hard to implement because most of infos are already in game database, they just need to make a form to display them...

• 2 weeks later...