Rock,Paper,Scissors Mini Game(Earn Surprise Chest if you win this mini-game)

Kimimaro100

We all know that Rock,Paper,Scissors is a famous game so I don't need to explain how to play this game.

Requirements to play this game:

*5000 gold

Instructions:

If player win the player will advance to next level until the highest level is reached.

The player will choose the image of Rock,Paper,or Scissors then after press ok the hand of the opponent(the computer )will show.

If you win you are lucky if you lost sorry.

This game has 5 levels and each level has a number of Surprise Chest as a reward.

* Level 1 = 1 Surprise Chest

* Level 2 = 3 Surprise Chest

* Level 3 = 5 Surprise Chest

* Level 4 = 8 Surprise Chest

* Level 5 = 10 Surprise Chest

Consequence if you fail to win this game:lose your 5000 goldInstructions for this game:

* First talk to NPC  named Game Master.* This string will appear " Hello, I am the game master, would you like to play the mini-game  Rock.Paper,Scissors ?* Then The game will Start.

Lmao ok i give up.. perhaps i could link them. I Would have been happy to have seen these idea's on my topic.

Sounds like fun. But perhaps you should have placed it in this topic: Collectables & mini games.Have a read.. you might be able to add further idea's.