Cards of Great Charms (Great Charms your items using this mini game)

Kimimaro100

Well this is my first mini-game suggestion hope you like it..

Introduction:

We all know that great charms is a good way to make our gears better, but its too expensive to buy bunch of Crystals and Runes.

Its acceptable to waste signs and spheres for amp and its ok if its hard to get +10 weapons and armors.

But I think its not ok if we need to waste lots of Runes and Crystals for Great Enchants.

So this is my humble suggestion.

This mini game will allow us to Great Enchants our gears if we succeed to win this mini game.

Mechanics of Game:

So we will have 10 pairs of cards, each pair have got the same image.

All of this cards will flip up before the game starts, then it will flip down again.

So we will find each of the pair and we need to find each of the pair until the time is over.

this game I am talking about it just like Memory Ace!

Yes we need good memory to win this game.

Requirements for this game:

*10x crystal you desired to enchant

*1000 gold

Consequence if you fail to win this game:

Item will be broke.

Instructions for this game:

* First talk to NPC  named Game Master.

* This string will appear " Hello, I am the game master, would you like to play the mini-game  Cards of Great Charms?

* Press Accept then choose item to be enchant.

* Then The game will Start.

If you win this game your item will have successful Great Charms

Here is the link of the game, look how this game works:

idk wht to tell u xD but some people are inpatient i dont think they will like the idea of playing a mini game to enchant ur stuff  :give_rose:

idk wht to tell u xD but some people are inpatient i don't think they will like the idea of playing a mini game to enchant ur stuff  :give_rose:

to those people who wants to great enchants their items badly they will want this.

for those people who are Rich and impatient they would rather spam Crystals and Runes to enchants their Gears..

Im just giving option to those people who wants to Great Enchants their items in cheaper way but of course they will need good memory to win this game so they will try hard..

Actually most of the RPG  became boring if only same things are happening inside the game.

And its more boring if those Rich will become powerful only because they used their money and not HARD WORK.

P.S.

a rpg will become interesting and cool to play if players will became stronger by hard work and not just buying all the stuff in the game to become strong.

Sounds like fun. But perhaps you should have placed it in this topic: Collectables & mini games.Have a read.. you might be able to add further idea's.

As i said in your other mini game topic. ^

The card game was partially suggested, but you have gone into more into depth and added the enchant idea. Personally.. i would not play it for enchants.

Would be a great game for fun though. Perhaps other rewards?

As i said in your other mini game topic. ^

The card game was partially suggested, but you have gone into more into depth and added the enchant idea. Personally.. i would not play it for enchants.

Would be a great game for fun though. Perhaps other rewards?

Hmm I don't know, but I think Great Charms is good reward. what do you think?

Hmm I don't know, but I think Great Charms is good reward. what do you think?

Yes perhaps it may be.

Just remember one thing mate.. mini games is about quick and fast fun for relief. It just sounds too serious.

Perhaps remove the break item idea and replace it with... just loss of gold perhaps?

Well this is my first mini-game suggestion hope you like it..

Introduction:

We all know that great charms is a good way to make our gears better, but its too expensive to buy bunch of Crystals and Runes.

Its acceptable to waste signs and spheres for amp and its ok if its hard to get +10 weapons and armors.

But I think its not ok if we need to waste lots of Runes and Crystals for Great Enchants.

So this is my humble suggestion.

This mini game will allow us to Great Enchants our gears if we succeed to win this mini game.

Mechanics of Game:

So we will have 10 pairs of cards, each pair have got the same image.

All of this cards will flip up before the game starts, then it will flip down again.

So we will find each of the pair and we need to find each of the pair until the time is over.

this game I am talking about it just like Memory Ace!

Yes we need good memory to win this game.

Requirements for this game:

*10x crystal you desired to enchant

*1000 gold

Consequence if you fail to win this game:

Item will be broke.

Instructions for this game:

* First talk to NPC  named Game Master.

* This string will appear " Hello, I am the game master, would you like to play the mini-game  Cards of Great Charms?

* Press Accept then choose item to be enchant.

* Then The game will Start.

If you win this game your item will have successful Great Charms

Here is the link of the game, look how this game works:

in all ur games that u made here all the topics u can say i read them bt theyre silly  :bad:  ok i dnt wnt say silly the prizes r awesomes bt i got a prob with entery the gold is too mch n another thing that hw well play these games  :bad:  i ddnt udnerstand hw wt we gona go 2 a website or wt lol  :bad:  so jst that thx for listening m sry if i begged u  :)  tell me if i dd m sry  :sorry: