HACKER AT US SAPPHIRE AND DEVS TO LAZY TO CHECK AROUND

lallouss

IM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH U DEVS :facepalm: WE ALL IMPORTANT PLAYERS SENT U TICKET TO SUPPORT FROM 3-4DAYS NOW AND U STILL DIDNT BAN HIM OR HIS IP, NOW LOOK AT THIS ALL MARKET SHITY AT US SAPPHIRE AND T1 IS FULL OF PEOPLE/BEGGERS ASKING FOR HACKED GOLD FROM RIKIN THE HACKER

IF U WONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT IM GONA LEAVE THIS GAME :facepalm: NO USE OF PLAYING ANYMORE IF THERE ARE HACKERS

post-15696-14177030479041_thumb.png

post-15696-14177030479196_thumb.png

post-15696-14177030479324_thumb.png

IM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH U DEVS :facepalm: WE ALL IMPORTANT PLAYERS SENT U TICKET TO SUPPORT FROM 3-4DAYS NOW AND U STILL DIDNT BAN HIM OR HIS IP, NOW LOOK AT THIS ALL MARKET SHITY AT US SAPPHIRE AND T1 IS FULL OF PEOPLE/BEGGERS ASKING FOR HACKED GOLD FROM RIKIN THE HACKER

IF U WONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT IM GONA LEAVE THIS GAME :facepalm: NO USE OF PLAYING ANYMORE IF THERE ARE HACKERS

What actually did he do wrong?

I opened his account, nothing illegal noticed. Yes, he has a lot of gold, but is it a crime?

I opened his account, nothing illegal noticed. Yes, he has a lot of gold, but is it a crime?

did u check where he got the gold from? :facepalm:

he bought RIKIN account and was trying to buy mage lvl20, he dont have mcoins, or tried to sell any mcoin item

gold doesnt magically appear from nowhere :wacko: hacking is the crime

post-15696-14177030479858_thumb.png

how much his gold :bad: he is robinhood..

did u check where he got the gold from? :facepalm:

he bought RIKIN account and was trying to buy mage lvl20, he dont have mcoins, or tried to sell any mcoin item

gold doesnt magically appear from nowhere :wacko: hacking is the crime

yep, no illegal operations or "gold hacking" attempts (actually it isn't possible) noticed, trading operations etc.

Talking about the account owner, we'll check who is who here.

But for now we don't see any major illegal actions :(

yep, no illegal operations or "gold hacking" attempts (actually it isn't possible) noticed, trading operations etc.

Talking about the account owner, we'll check who is who here.

But for now we don't see any major illegal actions :(

i cant believe this is happening :cray: cant u trace the 3-4days ago where he got that some of gold? nobody can get 999m in 1day :facepalm: and simply keeps generating gold... where the gold coming from?

why gold hacking isnt possible?

i cant believe this is happening :cray: cant u trace the 3-4days ago where he got that some of gold? nobody can get 999m in 1day :facepalm: and simply keeps generating gold... where the gold coming from?

why gold hacking isnt possible?

Gold hacking isn't possible because of online game specifics. Even if you use some cheating software you will not be able to use this gold in the game. Server just won't recognize it.

And he doesn't have 999m just because 10m is a limit in our game. He has normal amount of gold for 20 lvl character.

For now we're investigating the account origin. 

Gold hacking isn't possible because of online game specifics. Even if you use some cheating software you will not be able to use this gold in the game. Server just won't recognize it.

And he doesn't have 999m just because 10m is a limit in our game. He has normal amount of gold for 20 lvl character.

For now we're investigating the account origin.

:cray: ty for checking up.... i had a crazy idea where hes getting gold, he might be that scammer that scammed all people at us sapphire and now hes giving all gold back before leaving game, maybe idk :unknw:

:cray: ty for checking up.... i had a crazy idea where hes getting gold, he might be that scammer that scammed all people at us sapphire and now hes giving all gold back before leaving game, maybe idk :unknw:

I just can say that there are a lot of people who have much more gold than him.

I just can say that there are a lot of people who have much more gold than him.

:cray: ok np ill go play at eu emerald till sapphire market gets stable just last question if u can answer me, ofc ur right he cant hack gold at warspear, but can he hack kotaravva random awards? so he always gets a doom or 18 gear? :blush:

:cray: ok np ill go play at eu emerald till sapphire market gets stable just last question if u can answer me, ofc ur right he cant hack gold at warspear, but can he hack kotaravva random awards? so he always gets a doom or 18 gear? :blush:

nope, it's also about server, no one can access server illegally.