DarkGuild Coming soon!!

nine0

What a guild should be ?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What a guild should be ?

• it is good,
    • It is the best .
    • it is not good.

I am very happy to introduce everyone 8) :yahoo: the newest guild ever made in the Warspear "DarkGuild" :diablo: . this Guild is made for the elves  and also for the mcs too. :blush:

requirements to join the guild :

• [glow=red,2,300]You need to be level 14-20 :diablo: [/glow]
  • [glow=red,2,300]Should be able to kill 5 mcs in a row. :clapping: [/glow]
  • [glow=red,2,300]Should be active in order to get rewards. :friends: [/glow]
This guild is made to eliminate other guild members on mc side/elf whenever they are seen. ]:>

In this guild there will be missions and completing each mission of the guild will give u personal rewards and these personal rewards depends upon how fast and what rank(Stars) you get like for example, if you are a corporal after completing the guild's mission hand also obtaining the rank up points you will get such as :

[glow=red,2,300]GIFTS AWARDED UPON EVERY MISSION COMPLETED ARE:[/glow]

RANKS                                    GIFTS

4                                          5000G  + BONUS ITEMS :yahoo:

7                                        10,000G + BONUS ITEMS(SIGNS) :diablo:

10                                      30,000G  + BONUS ITEMS (VICE ADMIRAL OF THE GUILD)

Although, i will state the missions of the guild as soon as possible. the first comers in my guild are as follows:

ELF Names:                                  Rank                          Points                      Rewards

• Darked                      unknown :unknw:           :bomb:                              :shout:
  • Itrockz                        Unlimited :blush:                1                              none
  • Mrsxlover                      Corporal :aggressive:               1                              none
  • Wildpriest                      Private :blush:                       1                              none
  • Shubs                            Starter  :spiteful:                   1                              none
  • Pelekai                            Starter :friends:              1                              none
  • Pulsur                            Starter :rofl:                   1                              none
  • Betaal                              Starter :clapping:                   1                              none

Mc Names:

• Heerr                              Starter                        1                                    none
  • Kalanii                                Starter                        1                                    none
  • Evilsme                              Starter                          1                                  none
  • Amitgh                              Corporal                        4                        5000g+1signs

Well here are the guild members for now i hope everyone likes it and joins it :*

Yes now you will ask where are the blacklisted people yes they are :

Pvpshaman.

The picture is made by Heerr - level 10 shaman :give_rose: Our guild's picture  :good: :yahoo:

[glow=red,2,300]Note: this guild is only made from the request of people who needed a awesome guild like this.[/glow]

Credits: Darked, Trueblack. :blush:

And Please vote the guild :) 

51238_.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This clan is based on helping other people who requires special kinds of help like doing chain-less, help at pvp from personal gankers, war fights, hunting, getting them to far astral bosses for a price.

In this guild there will be missions and completing each mission of the guild will give u personal rewards and these personal rewards depends upon how fast and what rank(Stars) you get like for example, if you are a corporal after completing the guild's mission hand also obtaining the rank up points you will get such as :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:facepalm: at least dont copy THE MERCS meaning

>>>Im happy to introduce the mercenary clan or as short THE MERCS  Опубликованное фото Its for ELF/CHOSEN in the US sapphire realm Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

MC/FORSAKEN is not in motion becuz only 1member joined from that faction so till now is an elf/chosen clan  Опубликованное фото 

This clan is based on helping other people who requires special kinds of help like doing chainless, help at pvp from personal gankers, war fights, hunting, getting them to far astral bosses for a price.

THE MERCS (Recruting)

lol idea no no this is something which was to give something new i forgot to mention some more rewards like tuxedo costume etc... and the missions of the darkguild This guild is made to elimate other guild players.

lol idea no no this is something which was to give something new i forgot to mention some more rewards like tuxedo costume etc... and the missions of the darkguild This guild is made to elimate other guild players.

lol cmon r u dat retarded....what did u do differently u copied de whole damn thing and wtf is eliminate other guild :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: and u still got de guts to promote it :lol: :facepalm:

shut up .... please no copying here dude eliminate the "guild members" u freak on mc side

I See what your doing here. Your creating a clan on elf and mc and pitting them against each other. May be interesting to see if that works.

I Did also notice however that you copied the mercs reward system.. wouldnt it be best if you made it more original? Copied right down to the star so to speak. Just try to be original, and use your own imagination, recycling idea's isnt a problem but mirroring an idea makes it copied.

Good luck with your clan concept, I'm curious to see if it works out. "Making the world smaller" or "everyone else are mobs" should be your clan motto XD

I See what your doing here. Your creating a clan on elf and mc and pitting them against each other. May be interesting to see if that works.

I Did also notice however that you copied the mercs reward system.. wouldnt it be best if you made it more original? Copied right down to the star so to speak. Just try to be original, and use your own imagination, recycling idea's isnt a problem but mirroring an idea makes it copied.

Good luck with your clan concept, I'm curious to see if it works out. "Making the world smaller" or "everyone else are mobs" should be your clan motto XD

:blush: well buddy i copied the mercs things because They said they were lacking space in their guild and members were more.  :pardon: so in order to do that i made this guild to support THEMERCS but instead they took it as an offense. And Because of this some clashes began. So these guys were not ready to corporate, so I will change the whole thing but In this guild what's new is that both on mc and elf side people can work together while farming any astral bosses and help each other in completing the Chainless bosses on both sides. :diablo:

I really did apologize everyone for copying. And Born, I will surely make this guild a new one which will shake the warspear to corporate with each other. :clapping: [/size] :) 

lol cmon r u dat retarded....what did u do differently u copied de whole damn thing and wtf is eliminate other guild :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: and u still got de guts to promote it :lol: :facepalm:

Yes!! i still have got guts :diablo: , Well i am gonna change the whole thing + The rewards too. You guys can just discourage me but i don't get discouraged because of your filthy comments instead i get to correct those mistakes that i have done. Well anyways, Ty for voting and commenting. :good:

:blush: well buddy i copied the mercs things because They said they were lacking space in their guild and members were more.  :pardon: so in order to do that i made this guild to support THEMERCS but instead they took it as an offense. And Because of this some clashes began. So these guys were not ready to corporate, so I will change the whole thing but In this guild what's new is that both on mc and elf side people can work together while farming any astral bosses and help each other in completing the Chainless bosses on both sides. :diablo:

I really did apologize everyone for copying. And Born, I will surely make this guild a new one which will shake the warspear to corporate with each other. :clapping: [/size] :) 

real story:

Rawboy suggest i invt darked to THE MERCS so as all recruits i gave him the test TKM and he passed it than i started seeing that hes an angry guy :/ i posted each day at forum mission than in message box and than pm each day each member to check forum each time they log in to warspear..

Some of them didnt reason: they didnt care about missions so i gave them warnings then kicked them becuz they joined just to have a guild and not participate in the activities..

Darked wanted to participate in them but im sure he didnt check forum for mission timing and which one.. Ik he was checking message box yes cuz he knew the name of the mission but i have a real life too u know..

I cant be online 24/7 just to wait for him to be online and others not so he does his mission.. He got mad each time cuz he couldnt do any mission..

Than he told me trueblack wants to join i pmed her and told her to wait 3-4days till i get my wireless cnx back on laptop so i can give her the TKM..

But after i got my cnx back i came to give her the test, but i saw that darked already tested her (u can check THE MERCS forum for facts) i was disapointed that he took matters on his own even so his rank didnt let him make TKMs so i told him it wasnt accepted the test and ill test her again, trueblack had np she said ok ill do it again, but darked always gets that mad issue '' -_- ''

i told him check forum as other MERCS do, why they can do missions but him not?

He had a chance to try TROLL assassin but he gave up after third try said was hard.. Babaroi,noobinhobr,rawboy,elveriab,ultinatium... all did it with hard trying and earned ranks

until for 2days ago he pm me invt guild, i told him why u left, he sad he wanted to check how to create a guild, i said np and i invited than babaroi pm me to look at forum saying darked creating guild mirror of THE MERCS, than i asked darked reason, he said to support THE MERCS cuz we were full, lie lie over lie i believed him but no more.. he created a guild copy of THE MERCS without any one of us knowing regardless i told him im making a second guild soon and 1 will be LEADER of it

I just have to tell u darked stop being mad 99% of times and stop being bossy, u wana try leading ur own guild go ahead i got np but stop the lies and excuses about u supporting the MERCS we never agreed on this, gdluck with ur guild :)

(stop trying pm me i wont answer to rude players)

real story:

Rawboy suggest i invt darked to THE MERCS so as all recruits i gave him the test TKM and he passed it than i started seeing that hes an angry guy :/ i posted each day at forum mission than in message box and than pm each day each member to check forum each time they log in to warspear..

Some of them didnt reason: they didnt care about missions so i gave them warnings then kicked them becuz they joined just to have a guild and not participate in the activities..

Darked wanted to participate in them but im sure he didnt check forum for mission timing and which one.. Ik he was checking message box yes cuz he knew the name of the mission but i have a real life too u know..

I cant be online 24/7 just to wait for him to be online and others not so he does his mission.. He got mad each time cuz he couldnt do any mission..

Than he told me trueblack wants to join i pmed her and told her to wait 3-4days till i get my wireless cnx back on laptop so i can give her the TKM..

But after i got my cnx back i came to give her the test, but i saw that darked already tested her (u can check THE MERCS forum for facts) i was disapointed that he took matters on his own even so his rank didnt let him make TKMs so i told him it wasnt accepted the test and ill test her again, trueblack had np she said ok ill do it again, but darked always gets that mad issue '' -_- ''

i told him check forum as other MERCS do, why they can do missions but him not?

He had a chance to try TROLL assassin but he gave up after third try said was hard.. Babaroi,noobinhobr,rawboy,elveriab,ultinatium... all did it with hard trying and earned ranks

until for 2days ago he pm me invt guild, i told him why u left, he sad he wanted to check how to create a guild, i said np and i invited than babaroi pm me to look at forum saying darked creating guild mirror of THE MERCS, than i asked darked reason, he said to support THE MERCS cuz we were full, lie lie over lie i believed him but no more.. he created a guild copy of THE MERCS without any one of us knowing regardless i told him im making a second guild soon and 1 will be LEADER of it

I just have to tell u darked stop being mad 99% of times and stop being bossy, u wana try leading ur own guild go ahead i got np but stop the lies and excuses about u supporting the MERCS we never agreed on this, gdluck with ur guild :)

(stop trying pm me i wont answer to rude players)

you don't know but some lvl 14 people wanted to join THEMERCS guild. I said them to pm Zeusxelie but they said that  he is offline whenever we message him .

The reasons why i used to get mad was :

• i wasn't knowing what is the time of the missions.
  • [/size]i used to get get mad because he delays everything and nothing is done on time .
  • [/size]You showed a sense of opportunity to give way and let me in in your guild but it all went = 0.
  • And Personally speaking to you i am not an angry person but i hate people when they delay their work in something.
  • [/size]As u said You have your own life  , i too have my own life and a job "Social Manager" in HP company. I try to solve other person's problems by doing some activites or any event You can also call me an Event Manager.
  • The last thing, I never complain to friends. except my boss and the simile which i used to send "-_-" represents that i am tired now and lets talk more ..
  •   Plus i am not bossy, u can call me a serious person but not a lier and lieing part buddy, from the very start i thought that you never trusted me , No matter what i say.
  • And + about your secrets i will never use them and not tell to anybody until my very death. 
[/size]It is very easy to say that "you are kicked and banned from my guild but it is very difficult to say that buddy never mind we can settle it out " This is what you lack.-"Understanding"

yup ur right and me and all the other mercs are wrong? Its not just me who thinks u have problems and issues ask them, they agree :/ im a very understanding person, i told u check forum for mission timing but u never did sry not my prob :/ ask any merc they dont have problems with the missions only u did anyway gdluck hope ud be a better leader

:wacko: the mercs vs dark (mercs)guild

Avenger vs darkavenger

yup ur right and me and all the other mercs are wrong? Its not just me who thinks u have problems and issues ask them, they agree :/ im a very understanding person, i told u check forum for mission timing but u never did sry not my prob :/ ask any merc they dont have problems with the missions only u did anyway gdluck hope ud be a better leader

Same old dialogue, chk forum.. chk forum,.. u should have explained me about the whole thing first i rarely chk forum because of my net connection,, lol Remember i wasn't knowing how to chk the message box for guild  :shout:  

:wacko: the mercs vs dark (mercs)guild

Avenger vs darkavenger

HAHAHA xEMPTYx :D I LOVE THAT NAMR "DARKAVENGER" :blush: ;D

HAHAHA xEMPTYx :D I LOVE THAT NAMR "DARKAVENGER" :blush: ;D

it's from marvel comic, lol :rofl:

lol wat u did took us by suprise coz no one expected and yes zeus made mention of expantion of guild but if u read clearly page 1 of the mercs guild section u will realize dat only a higher ranked person will be  appointment by zeus to lead de new guild....dats why he kept emphasizing on check forum atleast once a day so u get to know wats going on.....and also u could have made us aware forum accessibility is hectic for u so we can find out a solution for u dats why we r  a group.....also de kind of feedbacks u got here is normal coz am sure over 99% of players here who encounter such a prb will react same way an example is de legend guild...if u haven't read dat thread i guess u should

lol wat u did took us by suprise coz no one expected and yes zeus made mention of expantion of guild but if u read clearly page 1 of the mercs guild section u will realize dat only a higher ranked person will be  appointment by zeus to lead de new guild....dats why he kept emphasizing on check forum atleast once a day so u get to know wats going on.....and also u could have made us aware forum accessibility is hectic for u so we can find out a solution for u dats why we r  a group.....also de kind of feedbacks u got here is normal coz am sure over 99% of players here who encounter such a prb will react same way an example is de legend guild...if u haven't read dat thread i guess u should

Okay, its all  over between me and zeus now why the heck you are talking something stupid ?