i got scam

koolkid

Respected devs, i know i am fool to trust a guy name shhhree, he scam me my 380k. He says he will give me guiding vestmant from other char and i trust him because we hunting together so i give gold to him but afterthat he dnt give me my gold and not even gt vestmant. Its now more then a month now and still i dnt get my gold, kindly take action against that scammer.I know i lost my gold but i want that scammer to be punished.I am attaching s.s of chatting with him about gold and sry i dnt have exchange s.s because it was matter of trust.Hope u will punish tha scammer as soon as possibleThanking u,Samxcool

49947_.jpg

49948_.jpg

yes it's true,shhrree scammed him,i remember when sam gaved 380k to shhhree and he still didn't gaved the gold back to sam

ya sethhh. Even lordxx and provo and damazigh also know that. Now when we are hunting torti he pm me rubbish trying to save himself. I never got anything after i gave him gold for vestmant but he pm me give me my gold back and sign. I knw devs check all the exchange between me and him after payment of gold and punish him

49970_.jpg

yes he is trying to save himself,he is a scammer

OH and by the way...shhreeee is the character of shhhhh (they are different persons)....shhhhh gaved that char to him!!

Here is shhhhree m, if u not cowarde dont tdelete this post , coz i ll go say the truth , here it is i admit that i take from u 380lk and i tell u its is some piecd... '' piece '' of shot for me s''shit'' , and i wanna tell u something i dpnt care but i ol    . l will pay ur gold to some one else not for u and im rich enough kid and i knew u just jealous and sprngylock i think he is better than u kid go twash ur self

one more thing u ll not stop my progredss , i ll keep going on coz u noob , u better try go sui as u did coz u knew ur self dont deserve to live , and pne more thing              I WILO  '' Wont '' down my level for some1 like u

whenever i knew my rights and dutys i ll not stop , but it up to the others who always say thst other scammers even friends SHaME on u , UR GOLD giving to some1 more o........ i dont wanna say it coz i dont need u feel ur shit lvl but btw Do what u want noob

First of all i want to say that ur reply is something like poem, u are good in poem wrighting lol (back to topic ) secoundly i no jealous with u , i HATE u coz u are the person by which name of (friend) goes bad, lol u said me to shame? Ans: first see urself u are friend who scam his friend gold,wow, the only shaming thing i did is that i was ur friend who dnt knw the meaning of friendship. Btw why i delete this post i lost my gold but by this post ur original face will see the world that what is the face behind the innocent and loyal looking and acting shree.the answer to the cowardness is that i was sleeping that time coz even u knw that at that time it is midnight in my countrx

Guest XthekingX

I know i not most spam

But the idiot scammer writte his email as nick name  :lol: :facepalm:

AHMED,

U HAV TAKEN 100K FROM MEE TOOOOO........

I think u said u will give in a week, but one week passed one month back but i didnt receive any gold from u.

I shame to say dat u were one of my frnd. And as da metter of challege i am ready face u with da character u wish........

And springy he was my frnd and will b my frnd.......

And RICH.......If u r rich what made u to take gold from everyone.....

Jelouse.... Find the difference between jelous and madness.......

whenever i knew my rights and dutys i ll not stop , but it up to the others who always say thst other scammers even friends SHaME on u , UR GOLD giving to some1 more o........ i dont wanna say it coz i dont need u feel ur shit lvl but btw Do what u want noob

RIGHTS AND DUTIES

Mmmmmmm, when u took gold from adnan its ur duty to pay back him on agreed time, but u ignored him like a noob coward.

frnds...... u r not supposed to talk about frndship...... Anyhow its a game of gold u hav taken da gold from adnan and u hav to payback him....

sethhh dont talk anywhere like an illiterate guy  :facepalm:

AHMED,,,,,,

Check da spellings of ur post *z*

And u r saying someone illeterate :D

I know i not most spam

But the idiot scammer writte his email as nick name  :lol: :facepalm:

he is just a kid,nothing more  ;D ,kids always scam

i feel too bad to see my friends getting scammed.

i hope you get your money back and shreee gets banned for scamming innocent people and making a joke out of friendship.

Here is shhhhree m, if u not cowarde dont tdelete this post , coz i ll go say the truth , here it is i admit that i take from u 380lk and i tell u its is some piecd... '' piece '' of shot for me s''shit'' , and i wanna tell u something i dpnt care but i ol    . l will pay ur gold to some one else not for u and im rich enough kid and i knew u just jealous and sprngylock i think he is better than u kid go twash ur self

Ahmed if u r talking about jelous let me inform u on every week i can make a lock equal to springylock. U no dat verywell.

While retuning 380k to adnan also pay me 100k which u took

And iam waiting for my gold

here it is

ADNAN : i TOOK THE GOLD FROM U AND I WAS GOING TO BACK THEM AND CHAT SHOW THAT I SAID I WILL BACK THEM  ;D  TY FOR THAT ADNAN THAT MEAN IM GOOD ]

ADNAN : WHEN U BACK THE GOLD TO SHRE U GET UR GOLD BACK

SETHHH : DONT BE LIKE GOATS TALK SHIT AND I SAID ILLITERATE NOT ILLETERATE IT SEEMS U BLIND  :crazy:

SHAME ON U ADNAN U USED ME WHEN I TALK TO U AND MAKE SS COWARD AS I SAID

GO ATTEMPT TO SUICIDE AGAIN ....................  :good:

AHMED,

U HAV TAKEN 100K FROM MEE TOOOOO........

I think u said u will give in a week, but one week passed one month back but i didnt receive any gold from u.

I shame to say dat u were one of my frnd. And as da metter of challege i am ready face u with da character u wish........

And springy he was my frnd and will b my frnd.......

And RICH.......If u r rich what made u to take gold from everyone.....

Jelouse.... Find the difference between jelous and madness.......

then irfan u ll get ur gold when u be on pm me

here it is

ADNAN : i TOOK THE GOLD FROM U AND I WAS GOING TO BACK THEM AND CHAT SHOW THAT I SAID I WILL BACK THEM  ;D  TY FOR THAT ADNAN THAT MEAN IM GOOD ]

SETHHH : DONT BE LIKE GOATS TALK SHIT AND I SAID ILLITERATE NOT ILLETERATE IT SEEMS U BLIND  :crazy:

GO ATTEMPT TO SUI CIDE AGAIN ....................  :good:

↲now by this post u admitted that u are not willing to pay me my gold back.and btw ur first reply is to my topic is that u take me gold from me so how u can be good.and now time for u to suciede has come.  ;D ;D O:-)

here it is

Mind ur language ahmed

U r guilty for scamming a players with whome u hunt

even after posting da screen shot u r trying to defend ur self.

Now it is black and white. Which clearly shows dat u scammed 380k and  for what he shud shame.

I really appreciate da work done by adnan.

Now u supposed to pay back his gold asap

Now u supposed to pay back his gold asap

I dont care to all this topic, i dont care if he scammer or no. I just want u know its YOUR personal problem, keep it away from our guild. U go to Alliance Chat spam Sorcerers scammers due to ur personal problem like a mad talking about ppl u dont even know.

here it is

i dont understeand nothing from this post but if this should be a chatting between us is a totaly fail lol...shhree you should go school more..to practice your english talking and stop making yourself the king  :rofl: .

,oh and by the way please return to your original living place.... the jungle ofc  ;) !

No offence but that is the place you should go,and learn fluent english talking,respecting other peoples and keeping your promise!

the guy who trust him self dont care about others and np i ll not get ban and keep going , one more thing i hv exams soon i might be a doctor or an engineer better than u idles atleast it is game and my life ll never a      . stop on this the guy who hopeful better than hopeless cases like guys here not u ofc irfan u r respected and ll still respect u when i get video app i ll give ur gold back.......... cya idles keep like that  :yahoo:

the guy who trust him self dont care about others and np i ll not get ban and keep going , one more thing i hv exams soon i might be a doctor or an engineer better than u idles atleast it is game and my life ll never a      . stop on this the guy who hopeful better than hopeless cases like guys here not u ofc irfan u r respected and ll still respect u when i get video app i ll give ur gold back.......... cya idles keep like that  :yahoo:

Will your studies or the money will make you a better person?  :facepalm:  Reflect on this  ;)  Being rich is not synonymous to be honored... If you were born thief, by study not will stop being thief  ;)

Will your studies or the money will make you a better person?  :facepalm:  Reflect on this  ;)  Being rich is not synonymous to be honored... If you were born thief, by study not will stop being thief  ;)

i didnt force him to give me gold he gave me to get him gt and i told him later i make resell and i bought him hood and lost it and now i sell items and calling me scammer looooo ooooool , i didnt ask him gold he gave me

I dont care to all this topic, i dont care if he scammer or no. I just want u know its YOUR personal problem, keep it away from our guild. U go to Alliance Chat spam Sorcerers scammers due to ur personal problem like a mad talking about ppl u dont even know.

Exactly..

Mind your problems away from my guild , spam what ever u want but dont say sorcerers scammers coz sure its not *z*

btw making new chars and spam at tc/alliance chat is easy but I am not using these methods

simple,sorccers clan will never accept a scammer between its lines,and since all evdence and him self says he did take tthe gold,kick him from the clan till he give back the gold or give gt chest to Samxcool then inv him back,as simple as that springy.

LISTEN HERE KID IM 19 YEARS OLD,IM A WEB DESIGNER /DEVELOPER/PROGRAMMER,I AM WORKING EVERY NIGHT TO GET MONEY,IM MAKING FIELD HOCKEY AND I HAVE GLIDER PILOT LICENCE AND MOTORBIKE LICENCE TOO,AND IM STILL AT HIGHSCHOOL ,SO DONT TELL ME ABOUT REAL LIFE TILL YOU WILL DO THINGS LIKE I DO AT MY AGE!

P.S Money never making you stonger,they just ruin your life,thrust me ;)

LISTEN HERE KID IM 19 YEARS OLD,IM A WEB DESIGNER /DEVELOPER/PROGRAMMER,I AM WORKING EVERY NIGHT TO GET MONEY,IM MAKING FIELD HOCKEY AND I HAVE GLIDER PILOT LICENCE AND MOTORBIKE LICENCE TOO,AND IM STILL AT HIGHSCHOOL ,SO DONT TELL ME ABOUT REAL LIFE TILL YOU WILL DO THINGS LIKE I DO AT MY AGE!

Very true  :good:  A wave for you  :)

simple,sorccers clan will never accept a scammer between its lines,and since all evdence and him self says he did take tthe gold,kick him from the clan till he give back the gold or give gt chest to Samxcool then inv him back,as simple as that springy.

now he making joke on area chat of mine gold.

50091_.jpg

u who the kid all u hv is nothing im 18 years old and im better than u , i ll be engineer soon after that month every here can design webs there is no problem about it ...... engineers much better than u do kid . huh web designer omg funny