FEARlvlTEN [Eu-Emerald]

Wewereallnoobs

(This thread is under construction till i organize both guilds)

Guild lvl 10 for strongest and nicest players to go arena.

FEARlvlTEN have already two guilds,  2nd guild is named FearTenII

WHY DID I MADE THE GUILD?

My main idea was put togethers best friends lvl 10 and best players, but when i create the guild i realise that i have more lvl 10 friends that i thought, and there is more good players that i want in guild.

First thing i did was invite my enemies. I mean, it is a friends guild but also a BEST LVL 10 players guild, and i have to be sincere, i admire some of my enemies, so i count on them.

CAN I BE CHANGED FROM ONE CLAN TO OTHER OR BEING DISMISSED?

Yes, i have the power of decission of whom i want in first or second guild, and who i want in guild or i do not*, so you maybe find out of guild, but ull receive pm inviting to the 2nd party or next parties if created in the future. WHY? Well, im lvl ten one year ago, and i may find friends who want be in, and friends are first. At least in first guild. THAT DOES NOT MEAN I DON T WANT YOU IN GUILD it means that i want create a NAME and first people i trust to be proud of it are friends.

*about removing someone from guild, there will be talked beetween  all members (Except ocasional situations as if i find someone is scammer, etc)

IS PROFUNDO THE ONLY ONE LEADER?

No. Profundo just created it, leaders of first 2nd and next guilds will be choosen in the future beetween friends or clan members.

IS THERE ANY RULE TO BE IN?

Yes, there is a first and important rule, being lvl 10. Lvl up it would be reason to dismiss members.

And next rules will be posted in the next days.

THATS ALL? LVL 10 CLAN? WHAT ELSE?

Well of course that is not all. As each clan we will help each other when possible or necesary, we will hunt for fun, war for fun, etc etc

There will be contests, prizes, pvp, etc etc and in next updates we will adapt our guild to necessities. (maybe for lvl up guild we have to make random changes)

CAN ELVES BE IN THAT CLAN?

Not now. This is an MC/SAKEN clan for now. But my idea is create the same in elf side. WHY? Because there are GREAT lvl 10 in elf side and it would be a pleasure (If some elf want create el FEARlvlTEN guild please pm me, we will talk about  it)

AS I SAID THIS POST IN UNDER CONSTRUCION,

NAMES OF GUILD MEMBERS,

SETTIN LEADERS,

FIRST CONTEST FOR GUILD MEMBERS

ETC

WILL COME SOON

49549_.jpg

Good luck but in a next updates with more slots in guild you will be in ABC xD also all the fair spanish players except cazapollos and all the friends from everyone after we decide if can or not.

Good luck but in a next updates with more slots in guild you will be in ABC xD also all the fair spanish players except cazapollos and all the friends from everyone after we decide if can or not.

Im already in CHAOS but maybe ill talk about release Profundo. Ty bro, very much. Ill be friendly to ur quest mates anyway.

Some of them deserve my respect a lot, anyway.

• 1 month later...