FAQ about update 3.5

snorlax

• Developer

Hello everyone!

In this thread we will collect most popular questions about update "Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds" 3.5 and will give answers.

Common questions:

Question: Why I can't run Warspear Online on my iOS device?

Answer: Unfortuntely, Apple applied new policies and rules for developers from May, 1st. Now, you  must have iOS device with iOS version 6.*.*. We do recommend to update firmware to the latest available version. We do not guarantee correct work on devices with jailbreak.

Question: Why do I have crashes on my iOS/Android/Symbian device while trying to do something with guilds?

Answer: It is a known issue. We are working on fix and it will be deployed shortly.

Questions about guilds:

Question: How many people could be in the guild? Only 15?

Answer: Nope. Guilds will have levels and they will have ability to expand!

Question: Am I able to invite friend to guild while I'm not the guild leader?

Answer: Yes, you are able to do that. As for now every guild member could invite players to guild. With the next update we will add player ranks in guild, so it will be more flexible

Question: How could I level up my guild?

Answer: Unfortunately, right now this feature is not available. Soon, with next updated, players will be able to earn points for guilds and level them up, respectively. We will create thread with full information when next update will be ready.

Question: You said something about guild skills, aren't you?

Answer: Yeah! Guild skills are the rewards for leveling your guild. For example, it could be such bonuses as increasing defence or health points, or any other parameters. We will create thread with full information when next update will be ready.

Question about world chat:

Question: How much does it cost to send message to the world chat?

Answer: World chat is absolutely free.

Question: Do my enemies see my world chat messages?

Answer: World chat is only for your allies.

Please, ask us anything related to this update and we will answer.

awww thanks snorlax for the info its really anynoying the force closes with guild.. fix it the soon possible thanks pokefriend! :P and awesome next update with ranks in guild , extra bonus  great aigrind great!!!

Just 2 quick questions:

1. Will party chat mutes be removed?

2. Why did you increase Hydra HP? Is there anything different about it? Increased chance to get lv18 items in rewards? 100% chance to drop unity sign?

What is the purpose of this? It takes nearly 20 people to kill it.

• Developer

Just 2 quick questions:

1. Will party chat mutes be removed?

2. Why did you increase Hydra HP? Is there anything different about it? Increased chance to get lv18 items in rewards? 100% chance to drop unity sign?

What is the purpose of this? It takes nearly 20 people to kill it.

1. We will fix this, I guess.

2. Hydra HP will be decreased after restart. It will be 1.4M, 1.5M, 1.6M, respectively.

2. Hydra HP will be decreased after restart. It will be 1.4M, 1.5M, 1.6M, respectively.

2. My point was, why was it increased from 50-60k to 1M+?

Is there any reason? Our server barely have much people at hydra, it would take hours to gather enough considering the teleport system brings you to a RANDOM place.

Why alliance chat banned me

8 mins-16mins-32mins-60mins-??? :facepalm: :facepalm:

This world chat is very annoying...

There is always spaming happening even when u wish fr peace .

So devs make it pay per post like atleast 50g or 100g its worth it. If this is free then Tradechat has no future.

So devs make it pay per post like atleast 50g or 100g its worth it. If this is free then Tradechat has no future.

You can turn it off in the options.

You can turn it off in the options.

Yes u can do it but ,What if a guy is selling signs fr 10k per set n post it in World Chat :( I dont wanna miss such offers xD

NO

WE NEED A CHAT MODERATOR ONLY WORLD CHAT AND TRADE CHAT 8)

Question: You said something about guild skills, aren't you? Answer: Yeah! Guild skills are the rewards for leveling your guild. For example, it could be such

bonuses as increasing defence or health points,

or any other parameters. We will create thread

with full information when next update will be

ready.

Omg :o yayyyy :yahoo: :blush:

Dev said, we can got unity sign from mini boss, is it like mad garmund, armandor, etc, but miniboss?

Dev said, we can got unity sign from mini boss, is it like mad garmund, armandor, etc, but miniboss?

No, miniboss = Red ranked monsters = Bosses, for us

No, miniboss = Red ranked monsters = Bosses, for us

mini boss isnt yellow boss  :wacko: ?

in alliance chat, u can still see the msgs of the person u put in ignore list. kinda annoying.  :facepalm:

hey devs i know u said symbian has crashing bugs and its normal for this update version but.. :lol: each time i stay online for more than 1hour on my nokia c7 i hear a crazy screatching sound zzzz gtrrr zznnnnnz loudly very loudly than game crashes idk ig this is gd for my phone :'( its very scary the sound like electrical surge

hey devs i know u said symbian has crashing bugs and its normal for this update version but.. :lol: each time i stay online for more than 1hour on my nokia c7 i hear a crazy screatching sound zzzz gtrrr zznnnnnz loudly very loudly than game crashes idk ig this is gd for my phone :'( its very scary the sound like electrical surge

crashing can make ur phone broke  ;D

hey devs i know u said symbian has crashing bugs and its normal for this update version but.. each time i stay online for more than 1hour on my nokia c7 i hear a crazy screatching sound zzzz gtrrr zznnnnnz loudly very loudly than game crashes idk ig this is gd for my phone its very scary the sound like electrical surge

Same here on my Nokia E5-00 :(

SNORLAX! MY MONEY ARE STILL GONE. 2 weeks 5 mails 0 relply MY MONEY - GONR MC- I DIDNT GET. WTF?EXPLAIN ME PLEASE LOL

what is the drop rate of the unity sigh in the bosses? killed khazh-maar many times, we got plenty of def spheres, a warlock staff :bad: but no unity sign...

and could you pick another color for the alliance chat? this one is not pleasant after a while.

Question: What's the function of guilds? Just a new name below the original name? Or will have War of guilds?

Question: What's the function of guilds? Just a new name below the original name? Or will have War of guilds?

check the news and annoucments  :friends: they say there wht guild features are and wht will they add later its zool <(-_-)>

Question: Why do I have crashes on my iOS/Android/Symbian device while trying to do something with guilds?

Answer: It is a known issue. We are working on fix and it will be deployed shortly.

No wonder my friends tht using Android kept crashing :/

plisss fix c6625 samsung app bug :'( ur program still crash at my winmo phone :'(

pliss gm,fix it :'( i repot many place,but not have any change. if only ur app can accep othe sofware like fakecursor or copas maybe i can do something :'(

Hello everyone!

In this thread we will collect most popular questions about update "Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds" 3.5 and will give answers.

Common questions:

Question: Why I can't run Warspear Online on my iOS device?

Answer: Unfortuntely, Apple applied new policies and rules for developers from May, 1st. Now, you  must have iOS device with iOS version 6.*.*. We do recommend to update firmware to the latest available version. We do not guarantee correct work on devices with jailbreak.

Questions about guilds:

Question: How many people could be in the guild? Only 15?

Answer: Nope. Guilds will have levels and they will have ability to expand!

Question: Am I able to invite friend to guild while I'm not the guild leader?

Answer: Yes, you are able to do that. As for now every guild member could invite players to guild. With the next update we will add player ranks in guild, so it will be more flexible

Question: How could I level up my guild?

Answer: Unfortunately, right now this feature is not available. Soon, with next updated, players will be able to earn points for guilds and level them up, respectively. We will create thread with full information when next update will be ready.

Question: You said something about guild skills, aren't you?

Answer: Yeah! Guild skills are the rewards for leveling your guild. For example, it could be such bonuses as increasing defence or health points, or any other parameters. We will create thread with full information when next update will be ready.

Aw very nice Snorlax :) didn't know that guilds are usefull soon.. I can't wait for this!

Thankyou.. :)

when "support online" feature active, and for what :diablo: ?

when "support online" feature active, and for what  ?

If we are hunting boss with 15 party members, will all have a chance to have a drop  ?

Same questions