OLYMPUS - Guild - EU Emerald

Defi

Should Olympus be in US Server aswell?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Olympus be in US Server aswell?

• Yes
    • No
    • Idk
    • Not yet but maybe sometime in the future

Olympus

Home of legends

MC and FSaken

Any level

Arena masters

Olympions are not legends, they are reality. They do not hide away and fight with politics, they fight with honour, blood and heavenly steel. The gods are calling and it is up to you to answer them. Will you rise to the calling or will you fight like true legioners? The choice is yours!

To apply for Olympus, Please post your characters name, level and class below and you will recieve a reply ASAP

Guildbook currently under construction @photoshop world :wacko:

I would just like to welcome our new admin, Tankk, who has agreed to join us in our journey. OLYMPUS WILL GROW, OLYMPUS WILL FLOURISH, OLYMPUS WILL LIVE!

Thegenie level 10 leadership

rogue, arena boss ^-^

potential recruits for level 10 Olympians include Honored, Profundo, Hatesnecro, and many more, including many of the top 50 for this level arena  :good:

Thegenie level 10 leadership

rogue, arena boss ^-^

potential recruits for level 10 Olympians include Honored, Profundo, Hatesnecro, and many more, including many of the top 50 for this level arena  :good:

Welcome to olympus! Level 10 leadership is yours and to those who you spoke of could you ask them to message my dk definition or post on the thread so i can confirm them and add them.

And a reminder to all current members, guild event will be held at 8pm GMT +0 (British time) TODAY AT ARMOUR CLIFF. Be there or beware  ;D

I think everyone has to agree that the event was AMAZING and that people now know who we are. THANK YOU to all that helped and i hope you continue to strengthen us throughout the time we are together. In my opinion, .5 will complete a family. HOPEFULLY i will embed a video of our raid onto this thread so everyone knows what we can do!

Because of the growing success of olympus in EU, i  have been wondering if olympus should expand to US. Nothing has been decided but i believe this is a good idea and that if people did decide to server swap, they would have some friendly help to grow. Please post your opinions on the thread or vote for what you think on poll. POLL IS OPEN FOR 24 HOURS.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...