karma suggestion

crossfit

do you like the current karma system in forum? need any new change?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. do you like the current karma system in forum? need any new change?

• yes, better if change karma system
    • yes, will be better if only respectable players can give karma
    • no , i like it because i can spam negative karma to all respectable players without problem
    • yes , but developers dont have time for update forum and always has the same
    • i dont agree with nothing

The current Karma system on the forums is alright, but it has room for abuse, you can give and get reviews for nothing. Removing the "Karma +/-" and using a Reputation system would make it so you can properly build up reputation without redmarks. I have seen other forums where when you leave a rep point you need to write a few words to say why you gave rep. This way we don't have rookies giving out bad Karma over a post they don't agree with (which I am seeing already). This is a simple change that could be fixed with a module after 10 minutes of searching.

idea from spainion old forum user

seriously I dnt mind having + or - karmas.

It never was fair or it will.

And what is point of improving game forum infact game needs lot of  things that are interesting and new. :lol:

p.s I don't mind you gave me -2 already.

:good:

seriously I dnt mind having + or - karmas.

It never was fair or it will.

And what is point of improving game forum infact game needs lot of  things that are interesting and new. :lol:

p.s I don't mind you gave +2 already.

:good:

I gave you + ;)

Have fun!

Plz Remove Karma System  :(  i didnt thought making a post to give me pluses more.Instead they - me what idiots would minus me  :pleasantry: :aggressive:

I so hate the "-" thing they will minus me because they are dumber and the dumbest of all monkeys :facepalm:

I will never pity there ancestors for wasting so much ***** cells and generations of dumbness :aggressive: :aggressive:

This is bad system.

It needs to go.

Why do you think so?

The current karma system is only for fun purposes. Why you always make life more complicated than it is, people?

Why do you think so?

The current karma system is only for fun purposes. Why you always make life more complicated than it is, people?

yes is fun give a negative karma and troll making people get mad, but karma in teory is for shows to players how is the user(help people, spamer ,  insult people, etc ).

for example pvprange have like 95 negatives why yes is spammer and arrogant saying is the number 1 etc anyway not normal all people can give negative , some hours ago i given negative to pvprange only for see it with -100 why not ;D

i dont give importance for that

Why do you think so?

Fun? What is fun?

Fun is imaginary value which makes people think things are good.

New poll options: "remove karma system" or "public karma changes".

Personally, every + i have received has made me smile.. always felt good to receive them. But unfortunatly the abuse inside the karma comments can really be inflicting emotionally... more so when it was pointless.

Id say remove comments but then the whole system will become more so pointless.

My suggestion would be to do one of the either:

• Remove the karma system entirely.
or

• Make each karma change public ( the karma and the comment will be shown on the post that it was changed on ).

That's my thoughts.  :)

I really like what 2chan/4chan did.

You can post as Anon, or add your name. There is no post count, ratings, signatures, avatars. 

Your post can have your name, text, one image and that's all.

Also the community is great. Retarded, but great.

no i like how i can spam -1s to resoetuve players for no reason :crazy:

jk ;D

as for me I'm happy with each if my+1s but when i was 0/0 i akways bragged saying im virgin :wacko: till a guy gave me +1 to destroy my life :facepalm: and it all started from then :unknw:

the best solution would be that the company hires just 1 to watch karmas so no karma is given without approval of admins :drinks: i wonder how many +1s would i get for this post :crazy: ? ;D

• 2 months later...

Seriously Remove this System  :facepalm:

Stupid New People in Forums spam negative karma because they are new and brainless

Yes this is a Offensive post for brainless users or Newbie pokes

I guess some will say no because they have lucky karma

But For me its a no  :facepalm:

I guess i will receive negative karma again from some old players(even this is for newbies) and most newbie players

This is a forum not a patient page

PLEASE CHANGE KARMA INTO POINTS AND AWARDS we do not meditate to recieve karma

I guess putting 50 posts will make he/her can put +/-

why is there karma anyway

there is no way to meditate :facepalm:

;D My suggest is....If the guy who give U a - karma wanna give U back a +.....a - karma should be deleted.....

Now my karma is still stuck in -1 :cray: eventhough that guy apology and give back a + :cray:

;D My suggest is....If the guy who give U a - karma wanna give U back a +.....a - karma should be deleted.....

Now my karma is still stuck in -1 :cray: eventhough that guy apology and give back a + :cray:

lol look at my - karma though :crazy:  i got -7 from the same guy because we had a silly arguement months ago. :crazy: 

Karma Wars are back

Hit me hard duckers ill hit you hard to ♥♥♥♥♥es

You protect the duckers and kill the innocent how dumb many are

Negative karma really sucks specially like me

I will get more negative karma and i will hit you harder dumbass's

i didnt thought that the ones who want to remove karma

did negative to me :facepalm:  and they change there topics  :facepalm:

Well after the guild update can you Developers remove the karma system

It is an act of abuse to others

Yes I use negative karma to others because I fight back

Most negative karma spammers are too young :facepalm: